Part VI

Somehow you managed to calm yourself. Peter was still seated next to you, comforting you. He was the only one on that room you know but at the back of your mind, you couldn't help but to feel that you already know Thor and especially Loki. But this thought was berried, thinking that it might be because of the weird things you've been dreaming about. Tony already stopped asking question. Thor and Loki were in a serious conversation with him at the far end of the room.

"You can hear them." You said seeing how Peter's face tensed up.

"Yes." He answered looking down.

"That's amazing, seems like your senses had an upgrade." You said smiling at him trying to lighten up his mode.

"Well, yeah, you can put it that way. It was crazy." Peter said laughing a bit.

"But you are holding back." You said looking at him.

"What?" He asked curiously "What do you mean?"

"I was told once that I can enhance someone's ability, like help them to reach their full potential." You were excited finally having someone to talk to about your powers and actually have someone who can understand you. "They told me that I'm a Goddess who fought alongside Odin."

"You are talking about my father." Thor asked you didn't notice that they came close.

"Yes, I was told that once I fought alongside with Odin." You answered.

"Who told you this?" Tony started to ask questions again.

"There was this old village. I told you, I woke up in the forest inside a circle. There were symbols but I don't know what it means. I went to the village and there this elderly woman came to me saying that finally, the Goddess is back. Without any idea who I was, I asked her if she knows me and she answered me." You paused feeling

"What did she told you, [Y/N]?" It was Peter.

"She told me how she can forget their savior. She told me so many tales that up to now, I don't believe because no matter how hard I tried I can't remember anything. She told me that I have a weapon, it was a blue glowing box. I was unbeatable with it, then I showed here a cube glowing with blue lights. She told me it was the thing she was talking about."

"Tesseract," Loki said almost whispering.

"Yes." You continued looking at him "Not knowing what power it possesses, I let the human hide it where no one can find it. Yet, a few years ago I saw it on top of this building opening a portal from another world."

"What are you?" Loki asked looking directly at you "Tesseract was..."

"It was lost and it took hundreds of years before we found it here on Earth" Thor commented, "Are you the one who stole it?"

"I told you, I don't have an idea. The people of the village told me that before I arrived, I had visited them before, that there was a war between blue colored giant, they called them Frost Giants because whatever they touched turned to ice. And I'm the one who helped to defeat them using the Tesseract." Everyone was silent "I feel like I'm cursed and never to remember who I am."

Thor and Loki looked at each other "Loki, no."

"A little magic won't hurt." Loki was smirking.

"What are you planning?" Tony asked.

"He is going to her mind and tried to see her forgotten memories," Thor answered.

"It is for everyone's satisfaction." Loki answered with a grin "Shall we?" He said standing in front of you.

"Can you really..."

"No, [Y/N] we are not sure with what he can do." Peter butted in.

"Maybe this will work." You told him. Standing up, you looked at the God of Mischief in the eyes. They tell you not to trust him but looking at him you know you can trust him "Do it."

"With pleasure," Loki answered with a mischievous grin, placing his hands on both sides of your head.

Loki saw everything, your recent memories, how you tried to go from one place to another to hide, how you tried to hide your power, how scared you were when you weren't able to control it and how much pain you've been through. You can see what he was seeing. Looking deeper, he found out that you were telling the truth about the village and going deeper and deeper - there was nothing but blackness. Then there was a memory, he was walking in the palace garden, and he found you reading. A smile appeared in his face. You two were in Asgard.

"Loki!" You exclaimed excitedly.

"Someone is happy to see me." He responds still smiling at you.

"Why can't I?" You asked.

"I'm just flattered that a maiden like you, who is the....."

But it was cut off, Loki pulled out. He was sweating "What was that?" He asked.

"I should be the one asking that." You asked holding him in the arm.

"What did you show me?" Loki was breathing heavily.

"No, you are the one who showed me that." You could help but frown "It was your memory."

|End of Part VI|