Part IX

Loki looked at you, making sure that he heard you right "Why would you care?" He asked, not showing any emotion.

"Why not?" You answered back.

"My well being is none of your concern." He said walking away from you.

"So this is how powerful Frigga was." You stated making him stop.

"What did you say?"

"Not only you forgot about me but it seems like you turn deaf." You responded ,"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to get into your nerves." Nervously chewing your lower lips "old habits." You simply added.

"You speak as if you know me." Loki walked towards you almost over towering you "I've let you spoke with Valkyrie, now it is time for you to answer my questions."

"Scary."

"You should be."

"Fine, go ask your questions. Just make sure that you are ready for my answers." You said looking directly into his eyes.

His jaw tightened. Loki doesn't know if he is ready or not "Who are you?"

"Is that the only question that people's going to ask me." You said rolling your eyes.

"Not until you answer the question." Loki routed.

"I told you, I'm [Y/N]. Who I was? I was preventing chaos to happen that somehow everyone sees me as the Peace Keeper. My role is to make sure that the 9 realms are at peace and no one will go against the King. When Hela was cast away, King Odin needs someone to take her place. Seeing my potential, they chose me. They saw that I can make people follow me without causing any fear. I was..." you paused, there was no sign that Loki remembers you "I became their right hand. After traveling to 9 realms, when I arrived back, you and Thor were being trained. I joined you two in training and from there we became close."

Loki was staring at you, not know if he should believe you or not "If we know you that long, how come that we can't remember you? Are you trying to trick the trickster?"

"No." Your immediate answer "No, I am not. Loki, I hope you remember me." You reached out to him, caressing his cheek. You tried to show him your memory. It was the day you meet him.

"And she finally came back." Odin was on the thrown.

"I am, my King." You said kneeling down to him.

"Raise my child." He said and you followed "how was your venture?"

"It was great, I have so many things to tell you. I hope you received my messages." You said.

"I did and maybe we can talk about it later. For now, you can go back to your chamber and rest."

"Thank you, Alfather."

"Is that [Y/N]?" It was Frigga and along with her were Thor and Loki.

"Yes, my Queen." You politely bow towards them.

"It's been a while, I see that you've grown to be a beautiful lady." She teased.

"Hundreds of years of going around 9 realms can make you age a bit." You answered smiling at her.

"You must be Lady [Y/N]." Thor walked towards you and kissed the back of your hand.

"That would be Thor," Frigga said.

"Nice to meet you, your highness." You said but your eyes landed on the pale guys standing next to Frigga.

"I'm Loki, nice to finally meet you. We've heard so many things about you." He said politely bowing his head.

"Same here, your highness." You responded smiling at them.

Then you showed him another memory, it was the time when you and Loki trained together. You just defeated him, he was laying on the floor while you have a dagger pointed on his neck.

"You lose." You said hovering over him.

"No, I just let you win." He said smiling at you.

"It doesn't look like it." You said giggling, standing up, you two fixed your selves "maybe next time, Loki."

"I may have lost the battle but I know I have won....."

You stopped, Loki looked at you in disapproval.
"What is it that you don't want me to see?" He asked.

"It is something that you should remember. It will take time but I'm sure you'll figure it out." You said pulling your hands back "It is up to you if you want to remember it or not."

|End of Part IX|