Part XII

"Lost?" Loki chuckled "the last time I checked I know where I am."

"But you don't know why you are doing these or why you have this urge to be king..."

"It is my birthright." Loki cut you off.

"It may or it may not." You said making him glare at you "but have you ever asked your self why you really want to be a king? Why you want to make sure that the 9 realms still exist?"

All this question made him think "It is my right to be king. I'm a God and..."

"We are going nowhere with this conversation." You said cutting him off. He wants to feel offended but he was not, he was actually surprised "Loki, I appreciate that you stayed with me but I want to be alone."

Loki didn't say a word and he just walked away. He doesn't know what to feel or say. This is the first time you ever cut him off. You knew that you can't stay in your room forever, so you get to your feet and look for the others.

"And she is finally awake," Thor exclaimed pulling you into an embrace.

"So, you remember me now?" you asked returning the hug.

"Yes, and I'm sorry if I forgot." Thor's tone was gentle.

"You don't have too." You said.

"Come on, [Y/N], join us for supper." He said with a smile.

"[Y/N], how are you?" Peter asked making a space for you.

"I'm fine, actually I feel much better." You said giving him an assuring smile. After dinner, you and Peter went for a walk. "Man, today was crazy. I can't believe that I made this." looking at the destroyed lawn.

"Well, you went all the way." Peter chuckled.

"I did, didn't I."

"Is.. is that your real power?" He asked.

"No, I can do more so as Thor." You answered.

"I was worried. I thought we will lose you." Peter said kicking the rock in front of him.

"Why? Are you scared to lose me?" you asked and Peter answered you with a nod "Oh Pete, you are so cute!" head locking him and messed his hair.

"Of course, you're important to me. Actually, I... I have a crush on you." he said in almost whisper.

"Yeah, I know." You said making him stop.

"What?! You know?" Peter's eyes widen.

"You are very obvious, Pete." you giggled.

What you didn't know, Loki was watching you from afar. He was trying to remember you but it feels like a wall was blacking him. Walking back and forth he needs to do something. Thor and Valkyrie already remember you but why can't he?

Recalling all the memories you've shown him, he needs to get clues and answers. But he was getting frustrated. Loki sat on the floor, close his eyes and placed his hands on his lap.

"Come on. If this will not work, I don't know what should I do."

Taking a deep breath, he started to concentrate. Loki started to recall the memories you've shown him and he was observing every detail. Then a different memory came. He was walking at the Bifrost, he was waiting for someone. Later he saw you, all beat down and wounded.

"Are you okay?" he asked running towards you.

"I am," you answered.

"We need to tend your wounds." Loki softly caressed your cheek.

"I'm fine." you said giggling "especially that I'm here with you."

Planting a soft kiss on your forehead, Loki smiled. Even though he was uncertain, he can feel it. Loki never felt this calmness, happiness and there was another emotion. It felt familiar yet he is not sure.

His surrounding changed, he was in his chamber reading then there was a knock at his door.

"Who is there?" he asked.

"It is I, my lord." you spoke.

"Come in." he said standing up.

"My lord, you look dashing," you said smiling at him.

"And you look beautiful as always." he said pulling you into his arms.

"Loki." you whispered.

"I..."

"Do you remember me?" you said making Loki opened his eyes. Looking around he was still in the room but you were sitting across him "You must be deep in your thoughts."

"How long you've been here?" he asked.

"Not that long." you said looking away "Look, I'm here to say I'm sorry. I was rude to you."

"You are not the first," he responded.

"But you don't deserve it." you added gazing at him.

"No more secrets, tell me who you are to me?" Loki asked with longing in his eyes.

"I'm the reason why you became like this, why you feel like there is always missing. My Lost God, I'm your direction, your destination. You told me I'm the reason why you want to protect the 9 realms and I'm the one making you complete. I am...."

|End of Part XII|