wake up call

((a/n: wtf. i literally suck a writing this but thanks for the views! let me know whether or not this sucks :) i'll try to write at least 2 more chapters this week. this chapters kinda lame but i hope you enjoy ilysm ))

  I woke up to my phone vibrating on my nightstand. I reached over and grabbed it, squinting at the screen and I see that Alex has texted me.
'hey we went to get coffee at the shop downstairs. be up in a sec w/ chai :)'
I smile and sit up, climbing out of bed and looking in the mirror to see myself looking... wrecked. I grab my towel and walk into the bathroom, getting undressed, turning on my shower playlist and getting in the shower. I stand under the water and get my hair wet, humming along to 'Cape Cod Kwassa Kwassa' by Vampire Weekend. I clean myself up and get out of the tub, staring at myself in the mirror. I examine my body and I'm remotely pleased. I'm thin but I have enough chub to keep myself healthy. My hair is in major need of brushing and so I do that and then wrap myself in a towel and walk back out to my room. I'm startled when I crash into Niall as I step out.
"Jesus fuck!" I scream, almost dropping my towel and then clutching it for my life.
"Shit, I'm so sorry!" he says, flustered.
"Niall, you scared the living shit out of me.." I laugh, "Now move!" I run into my room and shut it, leaning against the door.
I quickly get dressed into a black and white striped long sleeve shirt and Brandy ripped jeans. I walk out with my hair down and I see all of them siting on my couch drinking lattes.
"Well look who decided to show up," Roman smirks.
"Fuck off." I sit, sipping my chai.
"So, what's the plan today?" Niall asks, looking at me and then looking away.
"...aquarium?" I say quietly, smiling.
"Fantastic idea! I'll buy some tickets right now." Alex points to me and then grabs his phone.
I also reach for my phone and see a text from my mom.
'hi honey! when were you planning on visiting?? <3'
I set it to the side and talk more to the boys deciding to leave family matters for another time.
"How'd you guys know that there was a coffee shop downstairs? We didn't pass it yesterday." I look around to them.
"We went out for coffee and then we saw it conveniently tucked away." Roman explains.
"Well, that's cool. I'm glad you had a great coffee adventure." I giggle.
"Certainly had more fun when we got back, ey?" Alex elbows Niall and we all laugh together.
"SHE was in MY way," he states sassily.
"Oh, don't you dare blame you bumping into me, NAKED BY THE WAY, on me." I laugh and lean forward so that our knees are touching. We're sort of in each others faces but I don't really notice because we're having plenty of fun making light of the awkward encounter an hour before.
Once we all are tired and aching from the laughter, I realize that it's almost 11am.
"Guys, lets go to the aquarium!" I jump up, and grab my red Vans and I slip on my red beret.
"You look like a french tourist." Niall tells me, as he stands next to me while I lock my door.
"Well, somebody here's gotta look different. All you guys wear is jeans and t-shirts." I smile.
"It's comfy."
"Booooringgg."
"Whatever, twerp."
"Jerk."