It couldn't be clearer

- Heeehh ?!!

Sarada even stood up.

- You ! Wha...what kind of nonsense are you saying !

- It will be funnier this way. Don't you think?

The blond girl flipped her hair and made a cute face.

- No ! I don't want to be part of that ! Said Sarada while replacing her red glasses.

- What ?

Yodo whispered to her.

- Is there someone you afraid of kissing?

Yodo looked at her like she knew something compromising

Yodo looked at her like she knew something compromising. Sarada held back the things she wanted to say all of a sudden, and became all red. Chocho too wasn't feeling it.

- Even though a kiss from a beautiful girl like me must be nice... I think that it can be too much... I mean... We are all kind of friends... It can become awkward, you know?

- Is this announcement supposed to boost us for the win? Cause imagining fatty kissing me just makes me want to forfeit. Inojin said with a grin on his face.

- I don't kiss weak man anyway, you wouldn't win even if you wanted to whitey !

- Weak man?! Say that again Potatoe bag and...

- Hoy, Hoy, guys... Shikadai Tried to calm them.

- I don't mind. It sounds fun.

Mitsuki smiled while Shikadai and Boruto watched him like he was an alien.

- And you Boruto?

- Obviously, I don't want to! I mean who the hell would want to be kissed by...

He turned and accidentally made an eye contact with Sarada. They both seemed to ran away from each other stares. He slightly blushed while pouting.

- Well...

Mitsuki secretly nodded in Araya and Shinki direction. He was murmuring to his blond friend:

- I'm sure one of them wouldn't mind a kiss from Sarada. She's a really pretty girl after all. I'm glad it doesn't bother you Boruto.

- I... I...