My prey

Suigetsu was finally done, he never thought that this first aid kit would have been useful one day

Suigetsu was finally done, he never thought that this first aid kit would have been useful one day. It was late, the night had already come. They could hear the city noise and admire the modern view of Konoha. The households and the advertising panels lights colored the entire area. They were standing on top of the Hokage Rock monument.

- There... You should feel better now.

Mitsuki looked at the bandage on his stomach.

- Thank you.

They both silently watched the landscape. The full moon was shining upon them, bringing a warm blue luminescence to the city. A quiet breeze made their clothes flow.

- So why did you ask me to come ?

- It was hurting...

- You can practice medical ninjutsu, Mitsuki. This was nothing severe. I'm asking for the real reason. What's happening ?

- I told you.

Mitsuki closed his eyes a moment. He touched his stomach.

- It's still hurting inside.

Suigetsu was not the type to be patient, so he asked one more time and threatened to leave.

- He appeared out of nowhere and now he's starting to get in my way. She is not his, she is mine. She always has been mine.

- Mitsuki ?

- She is my prey. I shouldn't care about all of this, I know. It's unlike me. I thought I wouldn't care but even after all this time, it's still hurting inside. I think it's what humans call proud.

Suigetsu only understood that the young boy seemed confused.

- Your stay in Konoha is changing you a lot...

He noticed the dark and serious gaze of Mitsuki.

- Everytime they get close, I just want to cut them apart.

This sentence sounded familiar to Suigetsu. He used to think the same about Sasuke and Karin back in the days. He slightly blushed and smiled as he remembered the red haired girl face.