009

The girls decided to go back to the house and figure everything out. Anne was far ahead of everyone. She needed to think to herself. She stepped inside and walked to the doorway of the living room. She saw Billy about to punch Gilbert. She gasped and ran in between the boys, billy's fist hitting her right in the side of her face.

"Anne!" both Gilbert and Billy yelled. She fell to the ground, the punch was meant to do some damage. Gilbert sat down and lifted her head into his lap. "Anne! Are you okay?" He said sounding worried, his eyes filling with tears. She only mumbled. Everything was spinning and she couldn't open her eyes without feeling pain. She heard Gilbert screaming and asking her if she was alright. "I'm okay.." She managed to let out quietly.

"Oh my God!" Diana gasped as she ran into the room, the other girls running after, kneeling around Anne and Gilbert. "What the fuck happened?" Tillie yelled, looking at all the boys. "Well I uh...um I went to punch Gilbert and Anne ran in front of him." Billy said quietly. "Why the fuck would you want to punch Gilbert?" Jane yelled at her older brother. "For fucks sake!" Josie screamed and walked over to Billy, slapping him in the face, as hard she could.

"I'll take her home tonight. I need to make sure she doesn't have a concussion or anything bad and Marilla and Matthew are both out of town." Gilbert said, holding the side of her face. Anne still could only hear as if everything was under water. "Can someone get the door for me?" Gilbert asked as he picked Anne up into his arms. Diana ran over opening the door and helping him get her into his car. "I hope she's okay." She said staring at her closest friend. "She'll be fine." Gilbert said trying to smile at Diana.

He drove off to his house and quickly brought her in. He laid her onto the bed in the guest room, right next to his. "Blythe?" Sebastian called out. "I'm in the guest room!" Gilbert replied. Bash ran into the room, "What happened?" He walked over to the bed where Anne was. "It's a long story. Can you get a glass of water for when she wakes up?" Bash nodded and went to the kitchen.

"Anne?" Gilbert whispered, tucking her hair behind her ear. "Hmm?" she mumbled, not knowing what's going on. She blinked her eyes a bit and then opened them revealing Gilbert, sitting next to her. "Gilbert!" she exclaimed and stared at him. "What are you-? Where am I? What happened?" She tried sitting up but Gilbert softly pushed her back down. "Well, Billy and I started fighting after you ran after Ruby, and then he went to punch me and you ran right in front of his fist." He sighed and looked at her. "Oh..so um why am I staying at your house?" She said, trying not to look at him. "Well you most likely have a concussion and since Matthew and Marilla are out of town, you needed somewhere to stay." "I could have stayed at Diana's." She quickly stated. "I know but she wouldn't know what to do, would she?" He smiled softly at the girl, causing her to blush and smile back. "You're right. Thank you, Gil." "Gil? That's a new one." He chuckled and smirked playfully at Anne. "Hey, don't push it." She giggled. They stared at each other for a while until Bash came in. "Oh uh, hello Anne. I hope you are feeling better." He said awkwardly and set the water on the night stand. "I am, thank you." She smiled. She loved Bash even if they didn't talk all that much. They had a fun bond when they did and she appreciated it very much. "Well I'll be going to sleep now. Night." He called out to the two kids and walked out.

Instagram

gilblythe

gilblythe: you can tell she took a blow to the head cause she just called me gil;) @ann

gilblythe: you can tell she took a blow to the head cause she just called me gil;) @ann.e

comments

ann.e: glad to see you're not pushing it

jerrybaenard: O H

coles.art: i'm here for this

josiepye: can you believe it took all that for them to realize they love each other

diana.barry: ugh i wish i was with her

tillsboulter: otp, thanks for listening to my ted talk

a/n: uh well this chapter honestly sucked and that's really all i have to say lmao