013

imessage

Gilbert Blythe: come to my house around 7, bash is out of town

Diana Barry: hell yeah

Anne Shirley-Cuthbert: well if diana is going..

Jane Andrews: i'm coming and Josie is obviously

Gilbert Blythe: you sure it's not because i'll be there, miss shirley?;)

Anne Shirley-Cuthbert: positive. di can you give me a ride?

Diana Barry: yes but charlie and i are going early to help set up so

Anne Shirley-Cuthbert: fine

Gilbert Blythe: can't wait;)

As the two teens with raven black hair drove to pick up their freckley friend, they blasted music to avoid any awkward silence they may share. They could tell they both liked each other and they were glad their friends were focused on the relationship of Anne Shirley and Gilbert Blythe to tease them about their feelings. Finally, they arrived at the Cuthbert residence and sent Anne a "here" text.

Anne was ready after spending hours to find the perfect outfit. She normally did not care about her appearance but recently, she began to. She ignored it by putting foundation and concealer over her spotted face. Her outfit was a baby blue tank top with pearls tracing the straps. For her bottoms, she wore mom jeans that she had cut into shorts and cuffed. She put on white birks and braided her hair in one long french braid. She got a text which let her know, Diana was there and she ran out to her car.

(a/n: be prepared for when they post pictures, that won't be her outfit but it's okay use your imagination ig lmao)

When the redhead got in the car, it's like the tension from the two stunk up the car. Anne ignored it, and they were on their way to the party.

When they arrived, Anne was hesitant to leave the vehicle. It would just be Anne, Gilbert, Charlie, and Diana which would leave Anne and Gilbert by themselves. She got out anyways and walked inside.

"Hey guys! Anne." Blythe greeted, looking mainly at Anne. Anne felt her cheeks get warm only to hear a snicker from Diana and Charlie. She rolled her eyes. "You two go to the kitchen, make sure the food's in order and try not to make out." He said as payback for making Anne embarrassed. Anne felt a soft smile creep on her face and stared at the curly haired boy.

"So..." Anne said looking at the ground when they were left alone. "So, how's the head?" Gilbert said reaching a hand to the pale girl. Anne felt her stomach fill with a new feeling, "Uh, g-good." She nodded which shook his hand away. "Might not wanna drink tonight, not after a head injury." He informed, looking out for her but she took it as an insult. "I think anyone knows that. I am not stupid." She snapped at him, only to feel guilt. "S-sorry." She apologized, looking back to the floor. This filled Gilbert with confusion. Anne Shirley-Cuthbert apologizing? To him? Unheard of. "It's alright, Anne. Now let's set up, maybe we'll walk in on Charlie and Di kissing." They both laughed and began to set up.

Snapchat

crackheads
from Billy Andrews

Gilbert: they don't need to i mean we have plenty

Gilbert: they don't need to i mean we have plenty. I got svedka, four lokos, white claws

Anne: nooo i'm the mom tonight they better not be crazy

As Gilbert read Anne's snapchat, he smiled. "So you're the mom?" She looked up from her phone to him with confusion. She nodded, "Yes..why?" He moved closer to her. "Does that mean you'll take care of me?" He said in a baby voice which Anne scoffed at. "No, I'll leave you to get alcohol poisoning I think." The boy pretended to be hurt. "Wow, you won't be laughing when that actually happens!" She giggled at that, "Oh but will I?" The teenage boy hit her with a pillow on his couch and the cherry haired girl gasped. She hit him back and they got into a serious pillow fight. No, pillow war. They chased each other around the living room, dodging and swinging, not even aiming their hits. They were hurting, not from the pillows obviously but the soreness from the laughter. They collapsed on the couch and calmed their fits of laughter. "Ugh! Now I look like a mess." Anne groaned, letting her hair out of the braid and fluffing it up. "I think you look beautiful." Gilbert stared as she touched up her hair. They were looking at each other, not daring to break eye contact. They both felt themselves leaning closer...

...and closer...

...and closer...

"I'm here, bitches!" Cole mackenzie shouted as he made the two jump away from each other, not daring to look at one another.

i'm back? also i tried doing more descriptive writing but idk it's probably boring to read so lmk what you guys think!!<3