Please Not Again

Eevee's POV:

I continued my stroll through the forest seeing all the other pokemon pop out here and there. It was nice and relaxing being away from all the drama.

I sit down on the soft, bright green grass looking at all the crazy shaped clouds. Thinking that hopefully one day someone can accept me for who I am and we will become friends. Ill be happy to get at least one friend.

As I sat there thinking about these things, I heard other voices and giggles from not far. Then came through the trees came three pokemon. An Espeon, Leafeon, and a Glaceon.

Oh great.... please not this today. I sat there quiet and not looking at them at all as they got closer. Once all three of them saw me, they stood and stared.

"Well, look what we got here. A reject. Ha ha ha!" the Glaceon smirked. "Just leave me alone." I growled. " And what are you going to do?" the espeon asked. I just stood there in silence. " That's what I thought. And it looks your still a loner. It's a shame that you will never be like us."

I felt like I was going to cry any moment as I heard those words come out of her mouth.

" Aww is someone gonna cry?" the espeon said as she laughed at my tears. At that moment I felt tears forming. I couldn't help crying...

" What a cry baby." the leafeon snickered. " Girls, this is why she hasn't evolved and she isn't beautiful like us. HA HA HA" Glaceon laughed.

I just couldn't take the pain anymore... I ran as fast as I can, pouring into tears. I wanted to just get away from all this. I didn't even want to be here....

I sat down at the pond crying as I felt my heart hurt. " What if they're right...." I said to myself as I looked at my reflection in the water. " Just look at me... Im not beautiful, Im just......"

I felt my heart break into a billion peices. "A nobody...." I sobbed knowing it was true. I had no family, no friends, and no life... "Why....why does everyone hate me"...

Im sorry for a sad chapter. ;-; Please forgive ~Mama Eevee (Nichole Moore)