A Nightmare...

I lay there in deap slumber dreaming about being held in my lover's arms. "I love you so much my little eevee."

"I love you even more.." Then suddenly a deadly smell came across my nose as I slowly woke up. Then fear struck as soon as I realized what was happening....

"Pikachu! Pikachu! Please wake up! We have to leave now!" I said as I started to panic. "What do you mean? What's going--" Pikachu paused when she also saw the horror. And as soon as she saw, she grabbed my paw running for it. I was so terrified and scared..

Then suddenly a burning tree branch fell in between both of us separating us. "Pikachu!! What are we going to do now???" . "Do as I tell you. Run. Now. "

"But, but, I don't want to leave you!" I said as tears formed in my eyes. "Please..." Pikachu said starting to cry herself. Then I heard her say these last words before we had to separate... "I love you my eevee."

I ran past falling trees and blazing flames as I poured into tears... Then I saw a safer part of the forest. I ran to the pond looking around to see if I can find Pikachu, but no sign. "PIKACHU! PIKACHU! WHERE ARE YOU???" I yelled , but still no reply.

As I saw the plain grey ashes fall from the sky, I cried even more thinking that she was possibly gone. Why.... Why does it have to be like this....

From this moment on, this was the worst nightmare to happen yet... Losing my only love......

And it was all caused by one thing.

Flames....

Hello! Mama Eevee here! Im so sorry for making the chapter so sad T^T So sorry. Please forgive me. I will try to update soon~Mama Eevee (Nichole Moore)