IT'S A DOUBLE SET UP

I would recommend reading Listen and Obey before you read this, other wise you might be confused💖
***

My hand shook as I held the gun. "H-how could you do this to me?"

Pain flashed in his green eyes. "How could I do this to you? How could you do this to me?!!"

Guns went off all around us, bullets flashed through mid-air..........

But his green eyes never left mine the entire time.

******

Previously.

( * +*)

Vixington P. O. V.

I walked around the club passing out drinks, Im a bartender most days but for the most part I strip

I walked around the club passing out drinks, Im a bartender most days but for the most part I strip. Kinda half and half, gotta pay the bills some how.

I felt a tap on my shoulder as I turned seeing Decimus in behind me. I rolled my eyes pretending to be annoyed. "What do you want?"

"Why did you leave early last night?" Confusion fluttering in his green eyes.

Decimus is a okay guy, we met a week ago at the club then I ran into him and his baby sister in the parking lot of the grocery store. But I hated seeing him, everytime I did Icolas words rang in my head.

Flashback........

Sab was sleep in her room, me and Decimus sat outside by the water, he sat laid out across from me with his shift all the way unbuttoned his green eyes staring at me.

Sab was sleep in her room,  me and Decimus sat outside by the water, he sat laid out across from me with his shift all the way unbuttoned his green eyes staring at me

"So, your related to Justice Orr?" He trailed off.

I raised an eyebrow. "Yeah....he's my little cousin."

He nodded. "Oh."

I leaned forward. "I hear you guys have some unfinished business."

"Not long, imma finish it." He whispered leaning forward.

Our faces were inches apart.