ONE OF US NOW

Vix P. O. V.

"If you say that it's over I won't die, I'll just come back for more

"If you say that it's over I won't die, I'll just come back for more. Will meet again for sure." -Contradiction

****
I sat on the couch as five girls sat across from me and four boys sat next to them.

"What is she doing here?" A larger set girl said in disgust looking at me.

Roman leaned back against the couch. "Duke don't be rude, she's a guest clearly. And Meo said she's one of us now."

I have no idea why they call Meo by his actual name instead of father, sometimes Decimus does but that's rare.

"Sense when do our guest be Micana's?" A girl with short cut hair.

They all trailed off talking amongst themselves as if I wasn't there. I spoke making silence fill the room. "Since now."

The one with the short cut hair gaze got hard. "You think your good enough to be in this family."

I tilted my head to the side. "Wouldn't be here if I wasn't."

She stood making the skinny boy with curly hair I think is named Christian speak up. "Bian calm down."

I stood up also as she walked towards me. The stared at us both in amazement, I don't know what kinda of bitch they thought I was but I don't care if im in their house or not. I'd never back down from nobody.

"Micana's are weak, and pathetic. Do you really think that you can bring something to the table any of Meo's other daughter couldn't?" She asked.

I seen two different kinds of stares in her eyes. Disgust and......disire?

I laughed. "Judging by the looks of things probably a legacy."

Her eyes shifted to Roman. Then again they wouldn't need a legacy if they have Icolas son.

The entire room erupted in laughter. "Or....." I trailed off stepping closer to her face. "Maybe he seen something in me that he didn't see in you, maybe I'm just stronger than you."

She rolled her eyes. "That's a large maybe."

"Well it figures considering I only deal with hard things." I said glancing at Legend and winking at him. Did he seriously think I didn't notice him staring at my ass.

The boys busted out laughing and even some of the girls did too. "Damn I think I like her." The man who was quiet the whole time said.

"Yeah whatever. Unlike Dominic it takes more than a hoeish joke to make me like you." She said talking about the boy who'd spoken.

I rolled my eyes. "Say one more thing to me and I swear I'll shove my stiletto up that tight no dick taking ass of yo-" Decimus cut me off coming in the room breaking the tension.