DANGEROUS DINNER

Vix P. O. V.

I sat at the table with Decimus beside me. Now I get why Roman didn't want to be here. It's awkward and not just conversation awkward but the kind where your around so many people that hate you. I'm not afraid trust me a bitch never scared but I have to look out and be ready for anything.

Meo turned to me. "So Vixington," he started, calling me by my my real name. "What's your relationship with Alaric?"

I noticed Deci's hand tighten around his fork making his veins in his wrist and arms pop out. All eyes were on me as if everyone was curious to know.

"He's my boyfriend." I clarified.

Meo raised an eyebrow choosing to challenge me. "Where you and Keo not going out a few years back?"

"Meo." Decimus warned. His voice filled with power. Everything about this family was hood, they were the most known in the streets. Their the kind of people who are respectful but when disrespected you will be reminded where they come from.

His eyes snapped to Deci then back to me. "Sorry, no hard feelings. Just a question."

"I'll answer it," Fabian started. She'd been staring at me the entire time, there's no denying that she's gay. Her lust full stares proved that and that's why she hates me. She hates me because she hates the fact that she's attracted to me. "Clearly she gets around."

I narrowed my eyes feeling Decimus rub my thigh under the table to try and calm me down.

Legend laughed breaking some of the tension. "Hey ain't nun wrong with gettin some."

"Maybe she doesn't get enough."

"Maybe if you got some you wouldn't be such a bitch." I fired back.

After that other sisters joined in the argument and just when I was about to jump across this table and pull out my gun and show these bitches what I'm workin with Decimus spoke.

He slammed his fist down on the table. "Et castitate!!! (Be respectful) this is my guest and regardless of how you feel about her you will treat her as an equal."

"OR what?" Roman asked.

Deci laughed. "The doors are always open, you can leave."

They all huffed. If this were a different situation I bet Roman would've told Decimus that he don't run shit and that this is not his home. But things have changed. Since Decimus is taking over everything that was once Meo's is now theirs. including the Mafia house, which were in.

"So Vixington, where are your parents?" Meo asked.

I raised an eyebrow. Kind of weird that the large Mafia cartel man who knows everything about everyone including their background does not know where my parents are.

"Dead."

"To you or literally?" He questioned.

"Both."

Decimus dropped his fork against the plate roughly. "Can you guys stop grillin her with questions?"

Roman leaned back against the chair. "Why? What's it to you? Are you her damn protector?"

"Actually I am and you can kiss my ass if you think-"

"I don't need a protector, and I'm not weak. Matter a fact I'm not afraid of you. You. You. You. You. You. You," I paused looking directly at Roman. "And YOU. So if y'all wanna kill me or shoot me or some shit just do it now and trust me I'd rather die with a bullet in my head while giving you my middle finger than sit at this table and let y'all think I'm weak or afraid. Y'all don't scare me."