NO FRIENDS IN THE MAFIA

Decimus P. O. V.

I sat with my hands folded beside Vix's nervous ass. Me and her sat across from one of the other Mafia lords in the streets further known as Lucifer the Don. Us and the Dons have a strong hatred for each other just like with the Micana's. The only difference is me and my father hold the upmost respect for Lucifer as does he for me and my Meo. But things aren't how they used to be. Beef has spread out with us and the Dons putting them and ourselves at risk. They aren't even close to being as with the shits as we are so I'm not scared or nothing but I don't want to loose an alliance this close to the party, because shit can get hectic and the Dons can just flip sides and join the Micana's making us outnumbered.

"You still want to be partners with us?" He asked glancing at his wife who sat there eyeing Vix down.

I nodded. "Of course I mean I know we've had some troubles in the past but there's not nothing we can't put behind us, right?"

Lucifer picked up his hard liquor in a small glass taking a sip. Lucifer's wife was only able to be pregnant with three girls before they found out she can no longer have children. Lucifer always dreamed of having a son and giving him everything which is why he's so close to me.

"You killed Riker." He hissed.

"Yes but we don't kill for no reason."

"He was my little cousin."

"His relation to you does not justify his actions." I said truthfully.

He nodded glancing over at Vix. "Who is this?"

"New member of the family."

"I don't like new."

I raised an eyebrow. "Well let me clarify myself. New member of my family."

He nodded. In a instant he snapped his finger and two men grabbed Vix yanking her out of her seat as a man pulled out a AK-47 pointing it at her.

I immediately pulled two guns out off my waist aiming it at both men shooting them in their temple killing them. They fell to the floor as I reached across the table and yanked his wife closer to me and slamming her head down on the table aiming the gun at her head.

His eyes narrowed and he seemed unfazed but I knew his love for this woman. Vix moves closer to me as men fled into the room with us meaning we were outnumbered. I took my gun off safety hearing her whimper lowly.

"You wouldn't." Lucifer said leaning forward a little.

I looked at Vixington. "Direspected eam tibi (you disrespected her). If I tell you she's with me now then she's with me. Don't make the mistake of thinking that because of are alliance that hell won't break loose as soon as I notice so much as a scratch on her."

Lucifer stared at me in amazement. "Your willing to kill my wife, the woman who is almost a second mother to you, for her?"

When he realized I wouldn't answer his question he continued as his wife continued to cry and beg for her life. "And don't make the mistake of thinking that you'll leave out of here living if you so much as put a bullet in her. Your playing with fire boy."

"I'm going to hell anyway, I'd rather die..."

"Talking shit or shooting somebody in the head, going out like a real man than be a coward and be afraid of what will happen." Me and him said at the same time.

I smiled. "So what's it gonna be?"

He stared at Vix. "Welcome to the family."

I released his wife and we all sat back down and the men left out the room. Lucifer smiled and acted like everything was okay but I knew deep down inside that I'd just started something big. I'd never disrespect Lucifer but I meant every word I said, if he did hurt Vix by getting one of his men to then I'd kill him. His men. His daughter. And his wife. And that was a fact.