To: My friends

I'm always thankful for all the people I meet. Especially my friends. I don't have siblings, so I have my friends to grow up with. But as most people are, they come and go. Some of them would leave you with a scar but some would leave with memories. For those who will leave you with a scar, don't hold a grudge. It is always important to forgive other people rather than to be forgiven. For those who will leave you with memories, treasure them. You will not find another one. Every memory is unique.

So for my friends out there who left a scar. It's okay, I'm not in pain anymore. A scar would be a scar but I don't completely blame you. I'm sorry if ever I did something wrong to you, I forgive you too. For my friends who left with memories, you will always remain golden for me. I will always look forward to seeing you again.

Then, there are those who came and never left. The people I am most thankful for. A friend who has been there all your life. Even though you don't really communicate or see each other regularly, you know that she's there. Whenever you needed her, even though you really don't.  She laughs with you, she cries with you, she get's mad with you. Sometimes, to you also. But whatever happens, she loves you. So all I can say is thank you and I love you too.

Love,

Lily