To: The Man I Will Forever Love

I will always love the day I started loving you. And ever since that day I never stopped. You are the brightest of day and night. You light up the darkest of shadows surrounding me. You fill me with love and support that I need the most in this world. The only person that can love me the most is you.

You are not a perfect person, but you are perfect for me. You have your own flaws and mistakes. You have your own ways of dealing with life. But that doesn't mean you love me indifferently. You love me the most in this world. I know it might sound that I am too confident but I know. You always tell me and I believe it. You always show it to me, make me feel it, and I know.

I love you they way you are now and the way you will be. You have your own problems and you know that I am always here for you whatever might happen.I will treasure you the way you treasure me. And support you whatever your choices are.

I am not a perfect person and you know that the most. I'm stubborn, I'm moody, and I crave for attention. But you are always there calming me down to my bones, showing me that everythings okay. You are always patient and kind, you tease me because you know that might make me laugh, but you also know it's risky because I might get mad even more. You always try your best to give me all the attention that I need, even though I still ask for more. I'm sorry if I hurt myself, I'm sorry if I'm just wasting my own when you are taking very carefully of me. I may not be able to promise you that I will not do it again, but I am trying my hardest.

I wish for more time and days with you. I wish for a future with you. Being with you everyday of my life. Having kids with you, kissing you, and just snuggling with you every single day until we get old. know it might take some more time but I will patiently wait for you my dearest, until the right time for us to be together forever will come.

I really want you to read this but I don't think now is the right time. But there will come a time that I will let you read this, I'm pretty sure of it. Till then, I love you.

Love,
Lily