To: Myself

I know you are suffering too much emotions right now, but none of them is being happy. You are enraged, you are sad, you are devastated, you are worrying. All you want right now is to be happy and to smile and to talk freely with your friends. But all you can do now is cry. And there's nothing wrong with crying, you have to cry to let it all out. Right now you don't have anyone to tell this to and to hold on to but yourself. But don't give up.

I know you want to hurt yourself pretty badly. I know you want to be on an accident and to never wake up. I know you want to peacefully rest and stop being exhausted with everything. But please know that there are still people who need you and who loves you very dearly. Your boyfriend is there, who loves you than anyone in this world. Your mom who would give up everything in this world just to give you what you need. Your dad who will protect you from everything. Your friends who are always awaiting for your jokes and childish fun. They all miss you. I miss you.

I know it's still hard and you are anxious. But this will pass. Just hold on to those people who holds you very dearly. Your heart may be very heavy but slowly put down all your burdens from time to time until all of them will be gone and everything will be light.

Love,
Lily