I

Ramona Bachmann is leader of the pack in London, she is the strongest alpha and she has proved that time and time again. But whenever Erin Cuthbert looks at her she loses her cool and control and for a minute she is vulnerable. So at practice when Erin backed up and fell into Ramona she smelt heat on her and growled  and immediate want washed over her. Erin looked at her with the blue eyes she loved and Ramona drags her off to rut her in the locker room. Their head coach was confused "what the hell Bachmann, Cuthbert"! Ramona didn't hear her all she was focused on was mating Erin and making her her's.

When they get to the locker room Ramona pins Erin against the lockers "what the hell Rammy, all it was was a tiny bump" Ramona snarls in her ear "I don't care about that". Erin looked at her and Ramona's usual brown eyes were yellow "you want me" Ramona snarled but Erin kept going "want to knot me and cum inside me..your hard for me aren't you". Ramona panted and wanted to fuck Erin "yes, yes I want you" Erin smirked "tell me what you want to do to me" Ramona growled and slammed Erin harder against the lockers but gave in "I want to touch you, want to feel what it's like inside of you and I want to make you mine". Erin kisses Ramona gently but pulls away but not before Ramona's lips are on hers and her hands are down Erin's pants, Ramona rubs Erin's clit and earns a moan and another and another. Erin is holding Ramona like if she didn't she'd fall "oh my god Rammy don't stop"! Ramona rubs harder as Erin screams and bites her lips in pleasure "yes, yes like that"! Ramona smiles and inserts a finger and Erin grinds her hips against Ramona "fuck, please Rammy". Ramona moves her hands and kisses Erin's mating gland and when she bites Erin cums "I'm cumming oh my god I'm cumming"! Ramona sucks at the gland so it doesn't bleed and when she goes to look at Erin she is meet with lips on hers already "thank you" Ramona nods and Erin sits her down on the bench and sits on her. Ramona kisses her and starts to take Erin's clothes off. When Erin is naked Ramona plays with her tits and nipples and Erin starts to moan "fuck Rammy" Ramona smirks and takes her own shirt and pants off until she naked and her 9 inch hard-on is exposed. Erin kisses her and sits on it slowly Ramona groans because it feels so good to be inside Erin "you took your birth control right..because since only modern medicine..." Erin kisses Ramona before she can talk anymore "Rammy..you need to shut up and fuck me". Ramona nods and starts to thrust up until she decides that the position their in isn't going to work and switched to where Erin is laying on the ground with her on top. Erin moans as Ramona is thrusting "harder...like you mean it" Ramona rams into her and is moaning right there with Erin "Erin I'm gonna.." Erin kisses Ramona's neck and instantly gets a reaction from Ramona. As Ramona snaps her hips Erin lays her head back Ramona sucks at her neck again and whispers "I fucking love you" Erin doesn't react at first as Ramona repeats it again and then Erin comes and whispers "I love you to" and bites Ramona's mating gland. Ramona feels the bite and she moans loudly as she gives one last thrust as her knot forms. Erin squeals in pain "shit that hurts Ramona" Ramona is delirious with pleasure and can't see straight "what"? Erin is griping her shoulders hard "your knot fucking hurts" Ramona looks down at where their connected "it'll go down in like 45 minutes to an hour". Erin looks at her and the pain is subsiding "okay".

As Ramona's knot releases they pull apart with Ramona using a towel to wipe off her cock, Erin looks at her "hey Rammy" Ramona turns around "yea". Erin sucks in a breath "I...I uhh...I kind of...please don't get mad" Ramona cocks an eyebrow "get mad at what"? Erin starts to cry "please don't get mad and please please don't say anything" Ramona nods concerned "Erin I'm not going to be mad" Erin nods "I have a boyfriend, his name is Scot and he's amazing..." Ramona nods "so you just fucked me for no reason...said you loved me... let me cum in you for what"? Erin shakes her head "you could've pulled out you had time and your the one who started this". Ramona nods "well you didn't have to say I love you back" Erin's eyes dart to her "it was the heat of the moment, I don't need this". Erin leaves and Ramona finishes getting dressed and leaves.