V

It's been another 2 weeks and Scot moved out so Ramona moved in and they started to get stuff for the babies they have a five seater stroller, diapers, formula, bibs, pacifiers, and bottles. The rest they are waiting for the gender so they can start to paint and get either boy or girl stuff and today is the day. Erin is 20 weeks pregnant so they can tell the gender, Erin wakes up excited and goes down to the kitchen where a note is placed every morning by Ramona when she leaves for practice. Today's note reads I'll be home by 2, hope you have a great day Erin smiles at the note and looks down at her stomach "okay what are we in the mood for today"?

When Ramona gets home it's a rush to get in the car even though Erin only waddles so they can make their 2:30 doctors appointment. On the way Ramona holds Erin's hand "what do you think they'll be"? Erin shrugs "I don't care as long as their healthy...and I know that is what every one says but not everyone is carrying 5 babes at a time". Ramona nods "okay, I hope their healthy to".

They get checked in and then Ramona spots something out of the corner of her eye, it's Scot, and she looks back at Erin so she doesn't notice "I'm gonna go to the bathroom". Ramona stands up and walks over to where Scot is "what the fuck are you doing here" Scot smiles "I'm here to find out if my kids are boys or girls". Ramona shakes her head in disbelief "they're not your kids" Scot nods "Dr. Trevon said it was impossible that you could get Erin pregnant". Ramona nods "yes and you have the power to impregnate her with quints" Scot smirks at her "I think that yes" Ramona rolls her eyes and says "if you step anywhere near Erin and my babies I will end you". Scot smiles "when you can prove that there yours then I will stop fighting but there's a chance that they are mine". Ramona nods "yes me ask you, what kind of father hits the mother of his kids"? Scot's face gets red and Ramona walks back to Erin.

They get called back a few minutes and Ramona looks for Scot and spots him taking with Dr. Trevon, she huffs but walks into the room with Erin. Erin smiles at Ramon and says "what's wrong Rammy"? Ramona shrugs "nothing just thinking". Dr.Trevon walks in and smiles "so we're here to find out how many boys and girls" Erin nods smiling and Ramona does the same. Dr.Trevon rubs the gel on Erin's stomach and they look at the screen "okay, baby A is a...boy, so is baby B, and Baby C, and Baby D" Ramona smirks as Erin laughs and the doctor smiles as he says "Baby E is also a boy". Erin smiles and kisses Ramona who just stares at the screen wondering if what Scot said was right. They get the pictures and walk out hand in hand "what's wrong Rammy"? Ramona shakes her head "nothing just still can't believe that your carrying my babies". Erin nods and they go to shop for baby boy clothes and stuff

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Aug 03, 2018 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Ramona Bachmann and Erin Cuthbert जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें