Everything About You (Continued)

Black... is that all I can see?

no.

I can hear voices as well. But familiar voices talking to each other.

They sound like female voices. I wonder who are they. As a matter of fact..

where am I?

"Do you think he'll be okay?" Sky asked looking down at me while I was placed in her couch

"Relax," Leshawna repiled. "he'll be okay. When people faint, they end up sleeping. So don't worry much dear"

"I don't know. Something tells me he's not going to be okay"

"why? What's wrong?"

"The way he screamed and looked at me...he looked Angry, vicious and it feels like he hates me for some reason"

"Girl, you know Dave would never hurt a athletic, inspiring girl like you. Even if he hates you, he'll still love you no matter what"

Girls....and their little conversation of peace....

"you think your emotions are out of control?" Cameron asked for the 5th time.

"Yes," I answered "you asked like about 5 times already"

"I know . But you like love/hate Sky at the same time,"

"I'm not sure..."

"you probably might have a personality disorder like Mike does"

"it's not possible. I think its just my mind. I think negative somehow"

"maybe thats the problem?"

"idk"

"Poop?"

"Poop."

"Seriously, Ella now is not the time to sing another damn song" I groaned as I covered my ears and rolled my eyes.

"Prince David," She replied in a sweet voice.  I sometimes wonder why she calls me that. Its Dave not David. " Songs help people feel better at slow deep times. Like people under pressure or depression"

"I can sort of agree with you," I answered while I reached my saved McDonald's Chocolate Chip Cookie on my bag. "But eating helps"

"Eat to much your going to get fat"

"does it matter?"

" Yes and No"

Actually, Ella and I found each other on the Mall. She was shopping for music, while I was shopping for new clothes due to Shawn spreading boogers all over my favorite outfit. Zombie people are strange you know. But, deal with it. Ella wouldn't stop singing for a while and I was sort of getting annoyed by it. A couple of people past by and looked at us. Well Ella and I.... To be honest it looked like they had something to say.

"aww look at the cute couple" a girl pointed out.

For a second, I thought she was talking about the two sitting on the gray seat eating ice cream.

But, guess not. The girl was actually talking about Ella and I. There's no way Ella and I could be a thing. It's not possible!  I don't like her, she doesn't like me....well a little but still! I don't want to get paired up with somebody I don't know so well.

I feel my phone vibrate due to a new Kik message.

believe it or not it was from Samey.

"Hey Dave! Just bored and I was wondering if we can chat for a while"

Samey is Amy's younger sibling who has a nice cheerful personality.

what she did to Amy on Pahkitew Island was far beyond evil.

"Sure, What's new? Amy still bothering ya?" I texted back.

Talking to other friends are like the best thing ever.

Cameron and I had a group conversation on Kik about the Poop Emoji. Seriously it was the best convo I ever had in my entire life. I also posted a couple of pictures of Cameron on Twitter, since he stated that his selfie was the Poop Emoji.

"Nah, Amy is stuck with Rodney at the moment. Remember the conversation you and leshawna had on Instagram?" Samey replied as my phone vibrated.

"Omg that was funny. Still I'm the bomb" I laughed as I send the message.

"What's so funny?" Ella asked glancing at me.

"talking to Samey about our Instagram posts" I responded.

"interesting"

"totally"

We both started laughing and dread apart to head home.

"Dave?" Ella questioned.

"yes?" I responded.

"mind if you can help me later decorating my room by 4 p.m. in the afternoon? I can't do certain parts of the wall."

"Sure. Glad to help"

"Thanks! See you later!"

I know what your thinking. It's NOT a date. Decorating a room isn't a date. Picnics are totally a good fit for a date.

"No, I'm the bomb" Samey replied to my text message again.

This day is going well so far. Wonder what's out there to gobble me up.

Hmmm

Clucky maybe?