Everything About You

Chapter 2

Topher's POV

Gosh finding a dog for Samey is hard. What I mean by that is that I really don't know what type of dog she likes. I'm pretty sure half the people I know don't know about Samey's story. Samey is suffering with Asthma Attacks followed up by Anxiety Attacks. What makes it very disappoining is that Amy started beating her sister up in another way. Hitting her with pans, plates, lamps, tv remote conroller etc. I feel very sorry about Samey than Chris. Chris? he's still my obsession but I really need to take over his place because I want to. I'm way more good looking than him. Leshawna knows about Samey's siuation, Cameron, Sky, Sugar and Ella. Noah, Davs, Cody, Zoey and Mike might or might not know much but I have to find a way to give a nice gift for Samey. So Justin and I planned to go to the mall to do some shopping. He invited Katie and Sadie to tag along since  they have nothing to do. I hear my iphone play a tune as I check my nofitcations. A kik message from Cameron!

" Topher have you seen Dave anywhere? The reason I'm asking is because he isn't in his bedroom and I've been searching around the house all day. If your going to the mall can you check if he's anywhere near Aerpostale, H&M, Hollister and the Food Court?"

Dave? Hmm I also heard something's up with Dave ever since he yelled at Sky the other day. Why is everybody having problems at the moment? I hope I don't get caught on any. If I do I'll be scared for life. And I'm being honset. Don't be surprised but Amy is one of my closest friends second to Chris. Amy never harmed Samey in a terrible matter before. Did something happened between Rodney and Amy? If something happened, then maybe that's the reason Samey wax abused? So many questions to ask but so little information. Since Justin and his girls aren't here, I started walking around to search for Dave. Dave is that type of normal person but his instagram posts are beyond Rad. (@td.dave) Seriously, Dave is one of the most funniest people I ever known and it all started by that one post of that one curse word. What The Fuck. I already checked Aeropostale but no sign of him. I checked Hollister but no sign of him either. I was about to nead towards H&M when an announcement came from a very load spe-

"EVERYBODY GET DOWN AND HIDE! A SHOOTER IS IN THE  BUILDING. REPEAT A SHOOTER IS IN THE BUILDING! DON'T WORRY THE POLICE ARE ON THEIR WAY"

Everything was out of control. People rushing towards other stores and hide under clothing, shopping bags, electronics, Makeup section etc. What about Justi, Katie and Sadie? I got to text them. what if something happens to them. But I received numerous of calls from Kaite. I diall back and wait for her to respond. But I hear a upset voice.

"Topher we need you!" It wasn't Katie, it was Sadie. "Katie was shot by the shooter a few mintues ago. Topher where are you!?!?!" My ears were burning like hell but I knew Sadie, Katie and Justin are in trouble.

"on my way" I said as I took off. Katie has been shot and I hear sirens...police and ambulance sirens....As I arrive towards Katie, she was losing blood. Justin was calling for help while  I noticed a figure behind me. He was all dressed in black and held a gun at the tip of his hand. What if the shooter was Dave? it can't be. this person is light skined not tan. He looks bald and dirty. But, since I wasn't paying any attention, The shooter placed the gun on my cheek and stood there glaring at me. This is the end if the world for me isn't it? I don't want to die please now is not the time!

"say goodbye to your life, Topher!" laughed the guy as he loaded the gun.

I tried Samey. I really did. I'm sorry I failed you...

Samey forgive me