Everything About You (continuing chap. 2)

"Back off!"  A voice shouted across the wall staring at the suspect."Your not going to hurt anybody in this location. Your going to have to go through me first!"

Whoever was defending me was amazing. The boy's voice sounded so familiar that I probably knew who it was. Could it be Shawn? Dave? Rodney or even Leonard? Leonard...I'm not sure he's the type of magic position dude. I felt completely different as the suspect glared at the boy.

"who are you?" I curiously asked.

The boy nodded and got rid of his army green beanie. He shook his wild brownish hair and glanced at me.

"Shawn is the name" Shawn admitted. "I heard the commotion at this place and decided to risk my life for my friends. I can imagine the suspect as a zombie and defeat him by only my physical movements"

Crazy Shawn and his Zombie addiction. At least he was helping the people out! I mean he's already experienced through dangerous stages of events during Total Drama Pahkitew Island.

"Lets see about that," The suspect said as he took out another handgun and started pointing it at my direction and Sadie's direction."you decide who you'll save. If you don't choose in approximately 20 seconds, you'll lose both of them"

Now Shawn needs to get his mind set. I don't want die now! I want to live and replace Chris' spot as a host. Honestly there's so much to do before I die. Sadie on the other hand broke into a meltdown. Sometimes I wonder about Sadie and Katie...why are they so gossipy?

"No! I don't want to die!" Whined the crying Sadie. "Katie was sent to the hospital with Justin and I don't want to suffer death!!!!"

"Shut up" The suspect growled as he began counting. " 19....18.....17.....16..."

Shawn please do something to save us both.

use your zombie realistic physical self defense skills. I know you can save us both like you saved Jasmine the other time.

"I got this settled myself" Shawn chuckled as he sent a smirk towards his face. "He'll be surprised that he will be left handcuffed himself"

"15....14....13...12....11....."

"Shawn!" Sadie cried out tears as she covered her face.

"10"

"9"

"8"

"7"

"6"

"5"

Shawn looked at me and gave me a signal about his brilliant plan. I know I'm not that type of athletic person but its got to work.

"4"

"3"

"2"

I need to save my life...

"1"

"TIMES UP! YOUR BUSTED"