Everything About You

Sky's POV

~ Its strange, way to strange....

Dave? Does he even realize I'm alive? Doesn't he realize I'm his friend?.....Its totally my fault he had turned out like this. I miss the old Dave, where he wasn't so obsessed with me. Now he acts like I'm nothing to him. I heard rumors about it as well. Like the day Leshawna and I were in terrible shock on how Dave reacted when he saw me. I felt like crying, I felt like running away, I felt like I was losing everything I love. Oh Daveypoo, you don't understand why I'm so.....lonely. ~

I walk around the Mall along with Scarlett by my side. Scarlett is an amazing person, Its not an opinion but a fact. The way Shawn, Jasmine, Max and I had to stop her from exploding the entire "island" was amazing. To be honset,  Scarlett could have won by her intelligence. But, what I didn't expected from her is her true self. I totally love Scarlett so much, she's a really crazy person.

"Are you hungry?" I asked Scarlett as she carried her shopping bags.

"Well come to think of it, I am" Scarlett replyed.

"Food Court?"

"Food Court."

We head our way towards the escalators to the very top of the Mall where the Food Court section is being held at. Scarlett and I were stuck deciding if we want to eat food from Taco Bell or Panda Express. Both are so yummy so we stuck with Panda Express because its Chinese Food. Who doesn't LOVE Chinese food? As we bought our food, Scarlett headed towards a table near a Pole with a bunch of fliers.

Scarlett sighed as she placed her bags on one side while she sat down. I did the same pretty much. Scarlett began opening her plate as I get a text Message from Justin.

"Good news!

Katie will be as good as new tomorrow

morning! Katie is okay and is fresh and clean! I know I'm sending the same text to everyone but ya. Oh have you guys seen my fabulous Mirror? it's been missing since the incident about Katie happened. The suspect was found guilty and not to mention, the suspect was really-

"Sky" Scarlett said my name as I was interrupted reading Justin's text Message. I looked up to see what Scarlett wanted but a familiar face appeared along with a princess. The wannabe Princess. I couldn't see cleary because they were so far away!

"Yes?" I asked

"Ella and Dave are here. Want them to sit with us?" Scarlett answered.

"No, its okay.I'm pretty sure Dave didn't even see us from far away"

Dave and Ella...Great. I heard rumors that they might end up together and blend in with hope and kindness in their hearts. I don't even know if Dave likes Ella at all. I remember that one moment where Dave pulled Ella up her knees when she was knocked over by Max with those sticks. He picked up her shoe and slide it in her foot and it felt like a fairytale to her. It felt like she found her Prince. But no, since I heard Dave liked me, I was happy but I barely pay any attention to Ella, I didn't even realize she was so hurt.

"But look around you Sky,"Scarlett suggested. "A lot of people are sitting on tables and there's not enough empty tables for Dave and Ella to sit on"

Scarlett is very smart, why didn't I notice that earlier. Logic + Facts = Conclusion.  Interesting...

But I took another glance at Dave and Ella and I realize they are sitting at a table two blocks away from us. Now how am I going to concentrate myself? But, Scarlett and I started chatting about the situation Katie has been over the past few days.

"So you haven't read the other part of the Text Message?" Scarlett asked.

"not yet, I'm about it. Its says-" But, I got cut off. Not because I saw something disgusting, Not because I lost TDPI, but I lost Dave..... He is not...No way...I must be dreaming.

Scarlett turned around to look at Dave and Ella. Scarlett was shocked as she cleaned her glasses.

"They are....kissing?!" She asked me.

I was to upset to answer, I just stuff food in my mouth to prevent me from screaming. I totally lost Dave I really did. Why did I become so harsh on him! I really didn't mean to and I really didn't mean to hurt him when he found out my ex-boyfriend's name was Keith. Now I'm just considered as a Slut, Thot, Hoe ,and a bitch. I looked down on my phone and read the last part of Justin's text Message.

"The suspect was really.....

                               Mal....."