💓 |CLINGY| 0/5

|GIVEN NAME|
"Maxie Cloud, dear. No need to speak yours, I already know." He stated with a soft chuckle. "You're popular to me, I know everything."

|ANY MEANING TO YOUR NAME?|
"There's no meaning, but my parents did name me Maxie because they thought I was a girl. Of course, I don't care. If you want, I'll change it anytime." He assured with a joking manner.

|NICKNAME|
"It's Max, but you can really call me anything. I won't mind because it's you." He stated and giggled a bit, pushing his bangs behind his ear cutely.

|ANY MEANING TO YOUR NICKNAME?|
"It's the only nickname my parents could figure out from Maxie. Sometimes they call me bubby, but that's because I'm their baby really. I want to be yours though." He stated and let out a small and short huff of annoyance.

|AGE|
"Dear, I love you, but I'm getting quite annoyed. I just want to talk about something else besides this. It's like an interrogation." He complained, feeling questioned.
(Two years younger than your OC)

|SPECIES|
"Fine, I'll play along. I'm a demon in a contract with you to take your soul. Sound familiar, you otaku?" He asked, tilting his head as he bangs fell.
(Human)

|SEXUALITY|
"Does Jumin Han gay" He asked and chuckled, "I believe it went like that, but that's top secret." He placed a finger to his lips and winked at you.
(Gay.)

|APPEARANCE|
"Oh my god, when did you go blind?" He joked and only smiled at you. He really was a flipping cutie, you know?
(Below/Above)

|PERSONALITY|"How should I know?" He asked, taking a sip of his drink with was a cookie dough and peanut butter milkshake

|PERSONALITY|
"How should I know?" He asked, taking a sip of his drink with was a cookie dough and peanut butter milkshake.
(Maxie is literally such an angel to you, but only you. You can tell from far away it's him because he always runs up and hugs you. He's very clingy and stalks you, but you always can figure it out so he tells you before he stalks you which you were confused about at first though gave up. What you don't notice is that he has a crush on you and wants to be with you 24/7 so nothing happens. He'll do anything with you. He's afraid of you hating him, so be nice to him. He also gets annoyed at you alot, of you ignore him or push him away.)

|INSIGHT ON WHAT THEY DO|
"Oh, I like to stalk you as a hobby. I still can't believe you found out... At least you understand that I just want to be with you..." He trailed off and slightly pouted before smiling at you.

|DETAILS OF THEIR CLOTHING|
"Should I take them off for you to look closer?" He asked with a childish smile, being a goofball.
(Maxie usually wearing baggy sweaters with hidden shorts as he likes people being confused about what he wears. He can wear what he wants when he wants to. Shoes vary with the clothes, but usually boots that go to his ankles and are grey.)

|PAST RELATIONSHIPS?|
His mood shifted to nervous immediately, "hey, I'm sorry although I have to leave... Bye!" He stated and stood up, running away.
(He had a few relationships before, but they were all boring. There was no love and it made him fall out of love.)

|EXTRAS|
(N/A)

|TURN ONS|
(Virgin.)

|TURN OFFS|
(Virgin.)

•••

-SCENARIO-
It's been a few days and you haven't seen Maxie at school. You start asking people if they knew where he was. They always said 'nope, sorry'. You tried to call him and text him, but he wasn't picking up. You went to his house and knock harshly on it. You smiled when the door opened, but it was just the house owner. You looked inside and the home was clear of furniture and Maxie. The manager said nothing, but gave you a note that was in Maxie's handwriting before closing the door. The note said,
'If you're reading this right now, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for leaving you without saying I was. I'm okay, but I want to be there for you. I wanted to stay by your side, but I guess I can't. My dad got a new job and we had to move, but I'll come back in-' Sadly, you couldn't read the rest. Two years had passed since Maxie left and you were outside his house. No one had moved in. That's when a familiar truck pulls up and you see that Maxie got out, talking with his dad. They didn't notice you at all, but Max looked very upset. He was talking about how he probably wouldn't see you or you were so mad that you wouldn't want to be his friend anymore.
You..?

-SCENARIO-
Make it up.