|SERVANT| 0/3

|GIVEN NAME|
"Ah, my name? Well, my name is Vivin Kye. You may call me whatever you wish, my lord." The male stated. Yoi smiled at him.

|ANY MEANING TO YOUR NAME?|
"Not really, my lord. I was just given my name by my parents who adored the name so much." Vivin said clearly.

|NICKNAME|
"My nickname? Well, most people call me Vivi or Vee although you may call me whatever you wish. I'm at your demise."

|ANY MEANING TO YOUR NICKNAME?|
Vivin chuckled, leaning a tad which you corrected him. "Not quite. It may just be that my family had nothing else to call me?"

|AGE|
"Would you mind if I keep that classified?" He asked and you shook your head as he smiled at you.
(Depends on Rp.
Ranges from 17-21 mostly.)

|SPECIES|
He thought for a moment, "I wonder... I could he something other than human, but I can say that I'd go by human."
(He's 74% human and 26% angel.)

|SEXUALITY|
"May I keep that as classified too?" He asked and you thought for a moment before shaking your head. "Well... I'm gay."

|APPEARANCE|
"I know I'm gay and you may not like that, but please don't make fun of me. It hurts because I look up to you and I don't want to be hurt is all." He trailed off some.
(Below/Above)

|PERSONALITY|A bell suddenly rang and he sat down your tea, "I'm sorry, I must go now

|PERSONALITY|
A bell suddenly rang and he sat down your tea, "I'm sorry, I must go now." He stated before leaving, having to go to a meeting.
(Vivin is very obedient and sweet. Although, he makes rash decisions when it comes to doing things correctly since it's a habit. He's always cleaning and will never stop cleaning. If he sees one speck of dust, he'll clean the whole house. He is very pretty, but don't let the innocent looks deceive you. He can be mischevious, so you have to put him in his place or he'll underestimate you. He is very loving and submissive in your care.)

|INSIGHT ON WHAT THEY DO|
(He is your very submissive, trustworthy butler.)

|DETAILS OF THEIR CLOTHING|
(He's always wearing the clothes you assign to your butlers, but it's nothing revealing. At night, he wears loose jumpers and bunny slippers. He always wears a light /lilac/purple jumper.)

|PAST RELATIONSHIPS?|
(He's never had a relationship with anyone.)

|EXTRAS|
(Be very strict to him since he can get out of his obedient self alot. Make sure to keep him on a limit of what he's allowed to do.)

|TURN ONS|
(He loves whatever you do with him, rough or not. He only likes roughness if you prepare him though. He's extremely submissive, so he will do anything except for harm to his body.)

|TURN OFFS|
(He hates when he's whipped or wax is being poured on his bare skin. He doesn't like when something hurts him at all, considering he's a vanilla kind of child.)

•••

-SCENARIO-
You are a buiness mogul with a busy schedule and a big home so you decided to hire a butler for when you're gone. You soon get a call from Vivin who sounds so obedient over the phone. You two plan to meet at your house. Once Vivin arrives, you let him in and questioning begins. Easily, you decide on hiring him as immediately as you could. He was perfect for the job. One day, your house was a mess and you had to work. No matter how much you ignored Vivin, he worked so hard on his job. Because of this, you came home to a very clean house and Vivin scrubbing the floors. He looked up and smiled at you, "I'm sorry, my lord, I didn't finish cleaning in time."
You?

-SCENARIO-
Make it up.