💓|BABY| 0/5

|GIVEN NAME|
"My given name? What does that mean, daddy..?" He asked, usually calling you daddy considering he was your baby so it only made sense.
(Xavier Kute.)

|ANY MEANING TO YOUR NAME?|
"You know... I don't know, daddy." He honestly stated and placed his bangs behind his left ear although you ruffled his hair and messed it up again. "Daddy!" He whined.
(N/A)

|NICKNAME|
"What's with all the questions, daddy? You know your name for me is 'baby'." He stated and sat criss-cross beside you on the couch.

|ANY MEANING TO YOUR NICKNAME?|
"I don't know, but I guess it means you really love me." He whispered shyly, looking up at you since he was quite short.

|AGE|
"Ah, do you wanna know my birthday? Will you get me a present? I just want you daddy, only you!" Your baby insisted on.
(Four years younger than you.)

|SPECIES|
"I don't know that word, daddy, can I use your laptop to see?" Xavier asked and you immediately shook your head so your baby seemed confused, but you patted his head and said that bad things are online.
(Human.)

|SEXUALITY|
"What's that word mean as well? I don't know, daddy." He whispered in confusion, "can we cuddle..?" He asked, his mind going elsewhere in which made him forget about the question.
(Gay.)

|APPEARANCE|
"My looks don't bother you, do they? You always call me cute and precious so I wouldn't think you minded that I look bad..." He mumbled and you just hugged him.
(Below/Above.)

|PERSONALITY|"That's a big word, daddy

|PERSONALITY|
"That's a big word, daddy..." He mumbled and whimpered, feeling overpowered by the word.
(Xavier barely understands many words, so you'll have to teach him about life. His mom and dad abandoned him, you found him sitting outside a store so you took him in. You took a liking to him and Xavier started to want to be with you 24/7. Even though he's younger than you, he really knows he loves you and wants to be the love of your life. He doesn't know about sex or sexuality yet, but he will fairly understand if you teach him. He's a confused boy and will always call you daddy since you call him baby.)

|INSIGHT ON WHAT THEY DO|
"Ah! I go to school, sadly, but you always pick me up and get me ice cream." Xavier excitedly said.

|DETAILS OF THEIR CLOTHING|
"Details..?" That was the only thing he said before getting totally sidetracked. "Will you let me wear your shirt?"
(Usually any of your clothes.  Sometimes just a shirt of yours and his boxers.)

|PAST RELATIONSHIPS?|
"D-Daddy..?" He hesitantly asked, cuddling into your side. You gently held him and whispered sweet things in his ear. You forgot he's sensitive to this subject.
(He's always been used, so he's never had a true relationship. Even though, he gets thoughts of being used when you ask about it. He loves you, so he feels like you'll leave when you ask that question.)

|EXTRAS|
"Daddy, do you know the monarch butterflies look like moths?" He asked with brighter eyes, still hugging you.
(He's very fragile. Be careful.)

|TURN ONS|
"D-Daddy..? You said never to say anything about stuff like that..." He whispered.
(Teach him.)

|TURN OFFS|
"Daddy..." He whispered at last before falling asleep in your arms, you only smiling at his sleeping self.
(Teach him.)

•••

-SCENARIO-
You were on your way to pick up Xavier from school, but you saw people talking to him. He looked nervous and saw you, immediately leaving to you. He got in the car and you asked what's wrong, so he told you. "Th-They said that I did something b-bad and they'll p-punish me..." He cried and you immediately hugged him close. You weren't sending him to school, no way. You were too paranoid. Xavier buckled up and hid in his school uniform, "daddy, they s-said being with you is... W-Wrong... I don't wanna leave you though... Th-They're punishing me for that, d-daddy..."
You?

-SCENARIO-
Make it up.