|LORD| 0/3

|GIVEN NAME|
"Ah, servant, I am Teddie. Also known as Tenly Anderson." He stated and let out a soft chuckle.

|ANY MEANING TO YOUR NAME?|
"My mother and father had no choice in naming me for my grandparents had named me." He explained.

|NICKNAME|
"It's Teddie, but call me 'sire' for now. Or something that addresses me formally." He stated and started to not really think of his words.

|ANY MEANING TO YOUR NICKNAME?|
"Hm... Not really at all except that my friend used to call me that, but she stopped and left after I rejected her confession."

|AGE|
"Old enough." He stated and softly chuckled at your silliness.
(One month younger than you.)

|SPECIES|
"I may act and sound like a demon, but that doesn't mean I am one." He childishly whined at you before standing from his seat.
(98% demon and 2% unknown.)

|SEXUALITY|
"I'll be open. I'm openly gay, now go scrub the floors if you will." He stated and began to walk around before you stopped him. "No more questions, dearie."

|APPEARANCE|
"I'm right in front of you. Don't tell me you're feverish? Oh no." He stated, concerned as he felt your head and you heated up. "Oh gosh, you're burning up!"
(Below/Above.)

|PERSONALITY|"Well, um, I think I'm a bit too nice to servants considering the fact that they always ask me so many questions

|PERSONALITY|
"Well, um, I think I'm a bit too nice to servants considering the fact that they always ask me so many questions... Or is that just you?" After he asked that, you turned red from embarrassment.

|INSIGHT ON WHAT THEY DO|
"I obviously do alot of things, I can't count it at all." He stated and you only nodded, hoping you weren't to lose your job.
(He just controls a country.)

|DETAILS OF THEIR CLOTHING|
"I have to wear fancy clothes, pretty much. Except for when I sleep." He stated and chuckled, then raised an eyebrow. "But you won't see me in my sleepwear."

|PAST RELATIONSHIPS?|
"I had an arranged marriage, but I refused it so I don't quite know if it counts as a relationship."

|EXTRAS|
"Nothing else, really... Anything else is classified~" He hummed in a teasing way.

|TURN ONS|
The male immediately stood up and left.
(Find out. Too lazy.)
(I may edit this.)

|TURN OFFS|
(Find out. Too lazy.)
(I may edit this.)

-SCENARIO-
You worked in a mansion called the 'Anderson Manor'. You're a servant and you're trying to figure out whether or not Tenly is actually a legal lord. Yes, you're actually a spy. Even so, you grew attached to Tenly since he always greeted you with a pat on the head or on the back (you liked the head pat more). You didn't want to hurt him, but it was part of the job. You were cleaning his room one day and thought it wouldn't do any harm to look around. As soon as you started, you found a knife and Tenly walked into his room. You turned around and pointed it at him. "Close the door." You stated and Tenly did so, leaning against it. "So you aren't different." Tenly stated and gave a disapproving look to you. At that look, you wanted to cry though refused and rubbed your eyes to keep the waterworks back. While you rubbed you eyes, Tenly had walked over and slid the knife out of the grasp. You?

-SCENARIO-
Make it up.