0.2

Calum drove along with New Found Glory blaring from his speakers, trying to distract himself from the news he'd received from Chelsea. He couldn't be a father.. He just couldn't. Especially not with his best mate's sister, and other best mate's girlfriend.

He should never have talked Chelsea into that night. He assured her it'd all be fine, he'd never tell a soul. He was actually just going through a dry spell. He shagged a lot of girls, and when he went for about three weeks without a fuck, then he became desperate. He was drunk, and Chelsea was, too. Luke was out of town, and Michael was busy with a girl he'd met that night. So, Calum laid Chelsea, and he assured her he'd pull out. Of course, he didn't. He thought she was on the pill. Well, clearly she wasn't.

Calum mentally smacked himself at how foolish he was. How could he explain all of this to Luke... And Michael? And what about his family? What about Chelsea and Michael's family? He just wanted to run away and never come back.

But he knew he couldn't abandon Chelsea like that. Calum was a whole lot of things, but he was not a tool like that. He knew he'd have to be there for his child and Chelsea. He'd always had an attraction to the girl, but she was with Luke. And Calum wasn't really much of a commitment guy. But now, he realized he'd have to commit to standing by her through all of this. He wasn't going to be a heartless pussy. He was going to stand with the girl through it all. He was going to be there for the mother of his child, and for the child she and he shared. As absolutely terrifying and stupid that sounded, he was going to grow up and father this baby. He was going to stand up to Michael, to Luke, to Chelsea's family and to his, and he was going to be a good dad. A proud dad.

Calum pulled into the drive of his bestfriend Ashton's house and made his way inside.

"Who's that?" The older boy called from the backyard.

"It's Calum."

"Oh, Cal, hey, come on back."

Calum walked through the house and out to the patio where he found his curly haired friend drinking a soda.

"Ash, I have a big problem."

Ashton sat forward in his seat and looked at Calum with concern. "What's up?"

"I did something really stupid."

"Well, you do a lot of stupid shit. You need to be way more specific." Ash giggled.

"No, this is way worse than anything else I've done. Remember that girl I told you about around a month ago?"

"You mean that girl.. uh, Sydney?"

Calum shook his head. "No. The girl before that. The one that I told you was a huge mistake."

"Oh! Mike's sister! Chelsea?"

This time, Calum nodded. He told Ashton everything. The two were like a pair of adolescent girls. "And she's Luke's girl, too."

"Damn, Cal. One mate's girlfriend, one's little sister. You really fucked up with her, didn't you? Isn't there some kind of guy code against doing shit like that?"

"It gets worse."

"How much worse?"

"A whole fucking lot."

"Did she have the clap?"

Calum shook his head. "No. No diseases."

"Ah, fuck. Did you catch feelings? Don't tell me you're hopelessly in love with this girl? Cal, you realize you can never be with her. She's Luke's girlfriend. Michael's sister."

"No. Even worse, Ashton."

"What's worse than that?" Ash chuckled.

"Ashton, I," Calum rubbed his hands together, feeling how sweaty his palms were. "Ashton, she's pregnant."

Ashton's jaw dropped completely. "No."

"I swear."

"Did she take a test?"

Calum nodded.

"It may have been wrong."

Calum ran a hand through his hair. "She took seven, Ashton, and they all said positive. She's most definitely pregnant."

"Well, wait. It could be her boyfriend's, right?"

Calum sadly shook my head. "They've never even fucked."

"Shit, Calum. Is she gonna keep it?"

Calum nodded again.

"What are you gonna do?"

"Well, I guess I'm gonna help her with it. I mean, I did fuck her without a condom, and I caused all of this. She'd still be a virgin if it weren't for me. And now she's knocked up. I'm not gonna be a huge pussy about it. I'm gonna do something responsible for once in my life, and help raise this baby."

Ashton shook his head. "You do realize Luke is going to kill you, don't you?"

"Only if Michael doesn't first."

"You got yourself in really deep this time, Hood. Really deep. And there's no getting out of this one."

"I know, Ash, I know."

"You're seriously fucked. Three hundred percent fucked."

"I know. I just.. I can't believe she's actually pregnant."

"Who's pregnant?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

oh shit there's a third person i wonder who that is

also sorry for these chapters being like shorter than the ones in my other stories im on mobile and it's hard to like measure the lengths of chapters ok ok