epilogue.

"Don't be so loud, you'll wake up my parents," Cordelia hissed as she grasped the boy's hand tightly. She carefully closed her front door and began to lead him up to her room before the hallway light switched on.

"Delia, is that you?"

"Shit, Leo, you really have to go," she whisper-shouted to him as footsteps came down the stairs.

Cordelia tried to pull the door open, but she didn't get to it in time, for she heard her mother's voice right behind her.

"Cordelia Eden Hood, do you even know what time it is?"

Cordelia turned around and shrugged. "I-I don't know.."

"I'm sure. And what the hell are you wearing?" Chelsea motioned to Cordelia's short, tight pencil skirt and her crop top. "You're out at three thirty in the morning in pratically a fucking bikini."

"Mom, can we just talk about this later?" Cordelia squirmed, and as she moved, Chelsea made out the image of another figure behind her daughter's back.

"Oh, and who is this behind you?" Chelsea lightly moved Cordelia out of the way and came face to face with a blonde, blue-eyed boy.

"I, uh, I'm Leo, Ms. Hood. It's nice to meet you." The boy extended his arm, but Chelsea refused to shake his hand.

"I wish I could say the same for you. Leo, it's probably time for you to leave. I'm sure you don't want to stick around for what's about to happen."

The boy nodded quickly and rushed out of the house, despite Cordelia's pleas for him to stay.

"Cordelia, sit down on the couch. We clearly need to talk." Chelsea said calmly as she and her daughter headed into the living room.

Cordelia wiped tears and smeared makeup from her cheeks and looked up to her mother as she sat down. "I know, Mom--"

"No, let me talk. I definitely thought I raised you differently, but I guess I didn't. I screwed up somewhere, didn't I?" Chelsea ran her hands through her hair and sighed. "You were bringing him back here for sex, weren't you?"

"Mom, I really don't want to talk about this with you."

"Goddammit, Cordelia, just be honest with me about something. I can see the marks on your neck. You were supposed to be at Julia's for the night. That's one lie. Now, do you really want to try to bullshit another one?"

Cordelia exhaled deeply. "Fine. Yeah, that's why we came back here."

"What the hell is going on down here?" A groggy voice called as footsteps shuffled into the living room. Calum walked over to his wife's side and rubbed his eyes.

"Our daughter has decided to come home at three in the morning wrapped in two pieces of cloth with a boy attached to her hip and hickies on her neck. That's what's happening."

"What were you thinking, Cordelia? Damn, I thought we raised you better. Are you insane?" Calum began shouting before Chelsea rubbed his arm gently to calm him.

"Cal, please, this isn't helping. She's an adult, we're adults. We have to talk like them."

"How? My daughter is in her underwear on my couch, and a boy just was all over her! Chelsea, clearly she isn't an adult if she's making dumb mistakes."

"God, I thought having young parents was supposed to be cool," Cordelia mumbled.

"I'm sorry I can't be cool about my baby girl sneaking around and having sex at sixteen." Calum replied.

"You guys did the exact same thing." Cordelia yelled as she jumped to her feet.

"That's why we want better for you, Cordelia, so you won't end up making the mistakes that we did!" Calum retorted.

Cordelia stepped backwards slightly. "So I'm a mistake?"

"God, Delia, are you insane? Not even close," Chelsea said softly. "I just don't want youu to have all of the hardships your dad and I did. If I taught you anything, I would have at least assumed you would have learned that. Cordelia, don't you remember how hard your life was when you were younger? Don't you remember us living in Michael's small apartment, with your father and I having all of those problems? You had to stay with a different person everyday because I had to finish school. All of that happened because I was your age when I had you. I just wanted to be able to give you the world, because that's what you deserved, but I couldn't because of my age."

"I'm not having kids, Mom." She groaned.

"We weren't exactly planning on you at the time either, Corey." Calum said. "In fact, your mom and I weren't even together. She was with Luke then. But we were careless, and that affected you more than anyone. And that's the only regret I have, not being able to give you everything you wanted."

Chelsea and Calum each took a seat beside their daughter, one on one side, one on the other. 

"Honestly, Delia, I don't care about you having sex, okay? It doesn't exactly thrill me, but I know it's inevitable. And I know you're uncomfortable with talking to your mom about it, but I'm only sixteen years older than you. I'm not gonna be weird about it. I just want you to talk to me so we can make sure you're being safe and don't have to worry about having a baby before you're done being one yourself. Just be cautious, okay?"

Cordelia nodded. "Fine."

"And stop sneaking out. If you wanna go to some party, then whatever. But if I catch you wearing shit like that again, you're never leaving the house." Calum scolded before his face broke into a smile. He hugged his daughter tightly and kissed her temple.

"I love you, Dad," Cordelia said softly. She then leaned in to hug Chelsea. "And I love you, too, Momma."

"We love you, babygirl," Chelsea answered. "Now, get to bed. You're getting up at eight."

Cordelia nodded before getting up to rush off to her room.

"Oh, Corey, and one more thing!" Calum called back to her. "You're grounded for two weeks!"

***

and that's the end!!!!!!!! this is just an insight to like their life in the future when cordelia is older and how they raised her and stuff. hope you liked it!!! i love u guys aw!!!!