Chapter Three: The New "Angel-Like" Girl

*Y/N's POV*

"Everything's great so far. Now, last question. What made you so interested to come here?" Ohara-san asked.

"Well. The view, students, and the atmosphere is nice. I just came to take pride in what I do." I don't know what I was saying but it sounds like its convincing her.

She looked up at me, " And what do you do?"

"S-Sing, play piano, play guitar." Now that definitely wasn't me. I play none of those instruments. I can sing but not as good to hear in a big crowd.

"Wow really. How good are you?" Her eyes lit up from my lies.

"I'm about expert level." Okay now that was a complete involuntary lie.

I think I knew who was behind it. So I gave up and let the lies roll off my tongue. It was really an unpleasant feeling.

"Wow really! What about singing? Could you demonstrate?" Ohara-san was practically off her seat asking me these things.

"I-I don't think I should. It's not as good as compared to my piano." I stammer.

"I'm sure it's great. Come on! Just in front of me." She stood up and hugged me from behind.

"I-I'm sorry." I said averting my eyes from her pleading gaze.

The door clicked open. "Mari-san are you ready?"

"Almost!" She spoke in english.

"What are you doing?" The girl asked.

"Oh. This girl is a new student. And get this she can play piano, guitar, and... Well can sing but she won't demonstrate." She says.

"Probably because your forcing her," Another voice spoke.

"Come on! Just this once!" She pleaded once more.

"I-I..."

"Mari-san, your freaking her out!" The stern voice spoke up.

"Hmm. Fine." The director sighed in defeat.

I stood from her grasp and turned around to face her.

"Are we done?" I ask politely.

"Yup! You're all set," She then hands me folded clothes. "This is your uniform. Welcome to Ura' High!" She happily announced.

"You'll love it here," A girl with dark blue hair and purple eyes spoke.

"Agreed. We have a friend who would love to talk to you. She a second year like you." The stern voice appeared to be a girl with turquoise eyes and dark brown hair.

The same eyes from the shy pink girl that dragged me here. She gave me a soft confused glare.

"Why are you wearing a hood? We're all friends here." She asked.

"I don't feel as comfortable to take it off." I admitted.

"Well. It has to come off at some point." The blue hair spoke up.

"I'm aware. Just need time to adjust. Good day," I depart and walk out of the room.

"My lord. What was that back there? You know I play none of those instruments." I said.

"It's only to gain their trust. Those girls that you have encountered have a thing for music. They sing and dance with the lyrics and notes of their own."

"I see what you're saying, but..." I said apprehensively.

"Let me handle the piano and everything. I'll even give you an angel-like voice. Trust me."