Chapter Four: Fallen Angel? Little Demon?

*??? POV*

"You summoned us, your grace?" They responded by kneeling.

Moon and Luna are my most trusted warriors out of all my men. They are twins born from darkness and the blood of the fallen. Both of them have straight, silver hair. A hair clip on the opposite side of their heads to look symmetrical. Along with blood red eyes to bring out their demon side.

Luna was a straight up tomboy and wore ripped black jeans with a plain black t-shirt. While Moon was more of a lady-like girl and wore all black dresses with boots.

"Rise. No need for formalities now." I commanded.

"Well... What is your distress?" Luna asked.

"An angel, one of the higher skilled, has found the core." I rub my head just saying that sentence.

"Lemme guess. You want us to terminate the angel scum?" Moon asked.

"Make sure you leave a big mess. I want her guts to be a splatter on the whitest wall. But, make sure to cut off a wing and bring it to me." I chuckle.

"Sounds like an easy job. We shall prepare and leave in a few days for training." Moon smirked.

"Ready sister?" Moon inquired

"Do you even have to ask?" Luna responds bluntly.

*Y/N's POV*

"And we'll leave it at that. Please read the rest of the segment as homework. Class dismissed." The teacher announced.

I sighed and stretched my back from slouching the whole time. Also to shake off the many eyes that were glued on me the entire time. It was like how predators look at prey. Waiting for them to make the next move.

I stood up from my seat and grabbed my bag. As I turned to begin walking my path was blocked by a smiling grey headed girl. Her eyes were as blue as the sea. Along with an orange-haired girl with magenta eyes.

"Um. May I help you?" I asked.

"Ahoy there sailor! I am Watanabe You, Nice to meet you!" She greeted by a forceful handshake.

"Likewise, Watanabe-san," I reply nervously.

"I'm Takami Chika! It's nice to see a foreign person here!" She cheered and took my hand for another shake.

"Likewise, Takami-san," I repeated.

"Both of you! Don't bother her, she just got here!" Sakurauchi-san came to intervene.

"Oh c'mon, Riko-chan. Say hi, she's a new student." Watanabe-san encouraged.

"She's foreign too!" Takami-san added.

"I-I'm Sakurauchi, Riko. Pleased to meet you." She stuttered and shook my hand.

"You too." I smiled and kissed her hand as a show of foreign greeting.

"You should come to sit with us we have other people for you to meet." Takami-san shook my shoulders.

"U-Um sure... I barely know anybody here anyways." I said, a bit frightened by the amount of energy she has.

"Great! Follow us!" Watanabe-san cheered and grabbed my hand.

We dashed out of the room hand in hand. Her speed was easy to catch up with. I just wonder if everyone I meet is like this. Energetic and talkative. Not that it's bad, as an angel that is now experiencing human life this is new.

"I sense danger. We will not attack the portal tonight." He says.

"Why? Is it that bad?" I ask.