11

Literally, my sleep schedule is so messed up. Okay, I've decided that at 2k I'll write an Aaron POV!
Also, to all my silent readers, don't be a silent reader! Every vote and comment motivates me to keep writing.

"Okay, why are you upset? You look like a grumpy monkey."

He raises his eyebrows at my comparison but shakes his head and continues to drive. "I'm not upset."

"Then why are you so quiet?" He simply shrugs and doesn't even bother looking at me. My stomach lowly grumbles and I realize how hungry I really am. All I had were strawberries. My stomach grumbles again but rather loudly. Aaron definitely heard that.

I blush a little and sink into the seat. He looks over at me for a quick second. He makes a sharp turn and goes a different route from my house. "Where are we going?" I sit up and ask.

"You talk so much damn much." He sighs.

I gasp. "I do not!" He gives me a look. "Yes, you do."

"I'd like to know where we are going......please," I asked annoyed.

"Shhh." He rolls his eyes.

I huff and cross my arms. What if he is going to kill me? What if he chops me up and sells my brain? Now the panic rises in 3.....2.....1

"You're not going to kill me right?" I sit up immediately and ask with wide eyes.

He rolls his eyes at me. "No, Aurora I'm not going to kill you." He mutters lowly and wears an agitated look. I let out a breath of relief.

"Although the idea seems really pleasing." I hear him mumble afterward.

I gasp loudly and he turns away from me. When he turns back to the road I can see his lips pressed together, as if trying to hide a smile. "I am not that bad!" I retort. "Hmmm." He says and drives in silence.

After a little while, we pull up at a restaurant. A fancy one at that, Ladurée. Me and my parents have come here a few times and trust me, it's crazy expensive. "Yay food!" I cheer and get out the car in a rush, but I get out carefully and make sure to not damage the dress.

I stand excitedly by the car and wait impatiently for him to get out. He opens his door and gets out, he walks over to me and takes his sweet time just to spite me. He's literally taking two steps a minute.

"Your annoying," I grumble and grab his wrist. I fast walk and drag him behind me. "Slow down you beast." I hear him mutter and look over my shoulder to throw him a glare.

"Yeah, a sexy beast." I fire back to which he just rolls his eyes. The door man opens the door for us and gives me a weird look. Probably because we're dressed like we just came from a ball- which we did.

He simply looks over me but when his eyes land on Aaron they go wide like saucers. "Mister-r Knight come one we shall seat-t you right away sir-r." He stammers. I almost laugh at how he looks like he's about to poop his pants.

Aaron ignores him and I look down to his hand- which is still in mine. And he hasn't made a move to move it. And neither will I.

I follow the door man to a table in the back, hidden from the view of others. I take a seat and Aaron does the same in front of me. The door man literally left his door job to seat us and he snaps his fingers in a waiters face and discreetly points at Aaron.

Who was engrossed at something on his phone.

The waiter now wears the same look as the doorman did earlier.

Welp, this is gonna be a long night.

Super sorry for short chap! I've been busy but a VERY long chapter coming next. PROMISE. And cmon let's get this book to 2k!!