five

"Hey Jenna, I think I will go to mass today", Jo went straight to the Range Rover. She considered since the play was around the corner and the amount of times she caught Danny and Ladybird, oh help her god they needed Jesus. "I'll see you later, my friend has been bugging about you for so long", Jenna went to hug her in excitement. "I'll see you later then", Jo left to meet Julie and Ladybird.

-

"I want to die", Jo whispered to Jenna as she rolled her eyes listening to the same lines for at least the tenth time in her life. "Then we have Jesus to bring you back suck it up for a few, plus we got a few boys looking at us", Jenna winked over to her boyfriend on the boys' side.

"Jenna we are at church", Jo nudged her while they all stood up to receive the bread and wine. Lining up side by side with the boys of Xavier high school. Jenna went in front of Jo while Ladybird and Julie weren't far behind. Jo simply dragged her feet going up before she was pushed from one of the guys or girls. "Woah there", her waist was caught last minute before she could hit the ground.

"Oh. Kyle. Thanks", Jo said as he let go of her waist and went back to the line. "It's no problem", he breathed as they both took a waffler and a sip of wine going back to their seats.

She kneeled down next to Jenna giving her silent prayer. Dear god, thank you for all your blessings. Please let the play be successful and continue to look after my friends and family. And also bless you for making Kyle Scheible. Oh and look after my parents will ya.  Jo stood up while the Priest announced for them all to stand and hold hand for the prayer.

Jenna grabbed hold of my wrist and brought us more to the center. For obvious reasons Jo rolled her eyes realizing she wanted to be in the center because of Jonah. Jo's short hair was pulled softly. She turned with an irritated look to the victim who was holding up his hands. "I swear I'm innocent officer", Kyle held up his hands before chuckling. "Boys", Jo rolled her eyes ignoring the heating of her face and held hands with Jenna and another girl.

-

Josephine Lucy MacMillian walked out of the church as soon the priest announced the end. Figuring out she kind of got out too early she hopped on one of the walls and waited for Ladybird and Julie so they can go to practice. "Hey Luce", Kyle sat next to her on the wall. "Hazel boy, ya come here often", she joked around to pass time. "Kinda hard to say since I go here. Anyways, I finished The Alchemist. It was very relatable to this day and age. Especially what the government is doing to us. Lying to get their way you know", his eyes were dropping as per usable. Ladybird had waved Jo down from the other side of the pavement closer to the dance room.

"Yeah, I have to get going now but how about we talk about it some other time", Jo had put her back pack on already jumping off the wall. "Wait how about your number, so we can meet at a cafe later", Kyle stopped her again handing her a pen. She took the pen in his hands and rolled up his sleeve. "I actually don't use it like any other addict but, I guess I can for you", Jo swiftly wrote down her number and the titles of another book Dorian Gray.

"That should keep you busy until the next time we meet", she smiled while he still had a day dream look on his face. "Good boy", Jo took all advantage of his state and put a loose strand of hair behind his ear and placed the pen in the space of his ear. "I um- yeah", Kyle stumbled on her words before a faint blush ran his face as she walked away.

"Josie wait up", Jo mentally groaned being stopped by so many people today. Jo waved back to Ladybird and Julie to signal them to go inside. "So you and Scheible huh", Jenna playfully winked. "Jenna. no.", the other girl covered her face from the creeping blush. "More like Jenna yes. I've been friends with Kyle for the longest time, and I never seen him like this with any other girl. And I am Jenna Walton", the girl had her own plan to set them up in some way. "It's whatever Jenna. I'll catch you up some other time I have practice", Jo rushed in the room. "Whatever my ass", Jenna sassed as she replayed the scene that happened earlier while completely shipping them.