six

"You have your cell right, what about that pepper spray?", Fin was lazying around in sweat pants and a tank top while his sister was all dressed up. "Yes I do Fin for the thousandth time, don't worry", Jo was standing in front of their mirror flattening her dress out. It was a black lace dress that reached her knees, that she pair with some tights and combat boots with her brother's old leather jacket. "Well I am just making sure. Don't do anything I wouldn't do and anything I would do. Are you sure you're just going to a Thanksgiving party?",  he rose his eyebrows at her dress.

"Yes and I'll call you if anything okay, are you sure you don't want me to stay for Thanks giving, I cook one hell of a chicken", Jo went to squish his face. "I am sure go have you fun. I'll probably be called to come in later anyways", Fin tried to say but, his face being smushed and all it all came out like a baby. Which of course him being so extra included the saliva of a baby too. "Gross Fin, really", Jo wiped her hands all over his face afterwards.

"Gross Fin, really", Fin said in a high pitch voice to mock her back. "I think Danny's here", she took a peak out of the window to find the car was indeed there. "I'll see you later m'kay", Jo went to kiss her brother on the cheek. "Call if anything, I don't want to be the cop to pull you guys over tonight or something", he we to open the door.

"Okay", she said dully as she hugged the jacket closer to her body. She ran down the stair case to meet her friends as they yelled for her to hurry up. "Teenagers", Fin sighed.

-

"Are you guys sure this is the real stuff", Jo took a drag from the poorly wrapped blunt. "It's as real as it gets Joseph", Danny said as he admired his breathe in the cold. The group consisting of Jo, Ladybird, Juile, Greg, and Danny were standing behind of New Halvetine Coffee Shop smoking to past time before their last stop.

"It's not? My sister said this was premium", Greg started giving his sad puppy eyes. "You know what, Greg whatever makes you sleep better at night just don't do the puppy eyes it makes me feel bad", Jo went to hug the boy.

"I'm not working", Ladybird complained "I'm working", Danny said to the group. "I'm working too", Julie added. "I can't feel my arms", Lady filled the silence. "You're working", Greg started to laugh.

"All of ya are light weight if you can get high this easily", Jo laughed as she felt the little buzz. Danny then steps in to make out with Ladybird. "Gross guys, I might need more Jesus now", Jo groaned before entering the rival coffee shop.

"Josie hey", Jenna came running over to her to take her arm to get closer to the makeshift stage. Most of the "cool kids" were there around the stage watching the band ironically that was decorated with turkeys.

"I didn't know our school had a band", Jo noticed the members who consist of Jonah, Dementri, and Kyle. "That's off cause everyone knows them, but now you know. You should join them you would be a great vocal", Jenna went on as she admirably watch her boyfriend.

"Hazel boy turns to band how ironic", Jo muttered to herself look at Kyle. His
hair was all over the place as he swayed playing the bass. "What's funny", Jenna got a little fussy hearing Jo laugh to herself. "It's n-nothin", her laugh get low after her whole deal of Kyle state.

The infamous Kyle Scheible looked like he was going to have an orgasm and it was for some reason funny to Josephine. Maybe it was the "premium weed" finally taking its effect. The both of them meet eye to eye while he was performing which formed a smirk on her mouth. But, after that moment Kyle didn't let her out of his sight the whole performance.

"Hey Jo we are going to go know", Ladybird grabbed Jo's elbow just as their gig was ending. Jo followed with no argument out the cafe. Greg had his arms around a blonde as Julie and Danny were awkwardly leaning against the car.

"Um Joseph you wouldn't mind if..", Greg kept making signals between him and the blonde. "Jeez Greg its find, Blondie here can take my spot I'll just ring up my brother to pick me up", Jo got the idea while the others gave her apologetic looks.

Danny's car rolled out of the parking as Jo sat down on the concrete marker. She whipped out her flip phone for Fin to pick her up and waited to watch the stars.

"Coffee?", the bass player sat next to her a cup of coffee in one hand and a cigarette in the other. "I think I'll pass that's the enemy's coffee right there, plus I make it better. But thanks Hazel boy", she waved it off.

"Do you want to sit on my car, it can get you just a little higher to the sky", Kyle offered as he got up. "Sure, so you're in a band", Jo matched his pace then sat on top of the trunk. "I'm in a band, you're in the musical?", he went back. "I'm in the musical", she sighed hanging her head back to watch the stars.

"Can you sing me something then?", Kyle was intrigued more and more by the girl. "I guess I can, but this is a demo if you want to hear more you gotta go to the musical ya know. You wouldn't have an instrument on you would you?", she asked while Kyle went to scavenge in his car. "Bass, Uke , or a Kazoo", he popped his head out of the car. "I think the Uke would do just fine", Jo laughed at the thought of the Kazoo.

"Okay don't laugh at me I'm still working on it", Jo took a deep breathe before playing,

In the colds of november she made him feel like spring. Before his life went to crap.

"I am sorry if it sounded bad. It's actually the first time I played this song for another person and it sounds ho-" "You're beautiful wait I-i mean it was beautiful", Kyle rambled. "Thank you", Jo blushed.

"Why do you keep making me feel this way", Kyle asked her they both notice at how close they were now. "What do you m" Kyle leaned in to kiss her. Jo didn't pull away but wrapped her arms around his neck. There lips meet each other again and again then they finally pulled apart. "Woah", Jo breathed apart and put her head on his chest.

"Hey buddy", Kyle got a tap on his shoulder but as he turned around a fist met his cheek. "FIN STOP IT", Jo started yelling at him as she went to get Kyle up examining his cheek. "LUCE GET IN THE CAR NOW", Fin didn't spare a look at her keeping his eye's on Kyle.

"I'm sorry", Jo whispered into his ear before a kiss ghost his cheek. "Don't you dare lay another hand on him", she snapped at her brother. Josephine obey her brother and went inside the Vista Cruiser already crying .

"Now buddy, next time I don't want you a 20 feet radius from my girl. Ya got it. I know you Kyle and next time I will arrest you", Fin poked Kyle in the chest with his finger. They both had history with each other. Fin opened the driver's door and slammed it after.

"I guess she was too good to actually be single especially to be with me", Kyle sighed rubbing the forming bruise on his face. He pulled out another cig and tried remembering the feeling of her being close, the first girl he had fallen head over heels for.

-

a/n well do you guys want a nice ending or a sad one or should i make both?