closing

Like the first time they met he was drinking coffee she was talking about a book. Instead of being in The Artist they were sitting in a Starbucks waiting. 

"Flight 311 New York, Please board now", the intercom announced,

"I guess that's me", Jo said to the group that consist of her brother and Kyle. Julie had already went for Yellowstone and Ladybird went for an earlier flight a week before.

"Be good in New York or I might transfer to NYPD, make sure to call me.I'll give both of you a moment", Fin hugged his sister before going to sit down and watch them. Fin gave a nod to Kyle and waved to Jo.

"Is this really it, I won't see you for, I don't even want to think about it", Kyle hugged her tighter to her silent tears going down his face. "Hey this isn't the end, ever heard of Hey There Delilah", she chuckled a bit making the best of the moment. "You really know how to make me better don't you", he pulled back to memorize what she looks like, her scent, her vibe, his everything. And she did the same.

"I love you Hazel boy, I'll be back", Jo put her hand on his face. "I love you Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds", he held her hand on his face.

"Last Call for Flight 311", the intercom ruined the moment.

She went on her tippy toes to kiss him softly before squeezing his hand and walking though the terminal. Kyle watched her go, no words needed to be spoken as his heart broke from hers being so far.

Maybe there skinny love wasn't meant to last. Maybe it did last. Their upbringing of their love was complicated but, what is love without a challenge. You decide how this story ends. How your story ends, you always have a choice.

-

thank you for reading <3