CHAPTER 7

CHAPTER 7

"MY NAME is Allen Seige. 23 years old and yes, I am trained as to fighting skills, combat karate, jitsu, martial arts and all that can protect myself and people close to me. they also allow and trained me to hack computers, gadgets, digital things whenever it needed. My grandfather, Alfred Seige trained me to be a butler that one day i could replace him now It is the time for me to replace him. I wasn't like my grandfather that could do and expert with alot of things but I do giving my promise to do my best for this job, I don't want to disappoint my grand father but as his grand child that he trained with my father, I will be open with possibilities like he taught me and he taught me to fight because you're family is not just a filthy rich but something else that hidden. I already know your family backgrounds, past, present, and the relationship you have that I should know. the mission you have with young miss, I will due honour my job so I could do all to help you, both of you."

yumuko ito sa kaniyang harapan, "Do you have all of the things you need? you can now put it on your room, It will be down stairs. alam mo naman siguro ang dating kwarto ng lolo mo, you can renovate and fix it so you won't complain that It smells old man. please go ahead, I have things to do." ngumiti ito sakaniya at bigla niya naman naalala si Vera.

"Wait, after you fix your room can you prepare a food for your young miss, she haven't eat since breakfast. I want her to eat something healthy, marunong ka naman siguro mag luto ng healthy foods? anything, basta healthy at para sana sa asawa ko, bring the food here after. ako na mag bibigay sakaniya, I just have to finish this."

tumango ito sakaniya, "Yes Master, I'll go ahead." paalam nitong lumabas ng opisina ng bahay niya at pumunta sa kwarto nito habang siya ay tinatapos ang kaniyang aasikasuhin, he has a lot of works na sa bahay niya nalang inaasikaso para matignan narin niya si Vera at mabantayan, narinig niya kanina kausap nito si Rois. Rois want to see her face but she doesn't want to, she just told him na soon at sa ngayon. her identity should be hidden, Yuri wouldn't even know who she was. baka nga, hindi nila siya makilala. sometimes, make up cleans and mess with everyone's eyes. hindi agad nakikilala.

like how he and yuri met, the other night.

he didn't tell her pero that night, nagkita sila ni Yuri with his mask off na hindi sinasadya hindi siya nakilala ni Yuri. which really a weird thing na parang interesado rin sakaniya si Yuri, hindi niya alam.

he lost her, kasama na siguro ni Rois si Vera ngayon, hindi niya alam kung anong dapat niyang maramdaman pero hinayaan niya nalang kahit na masakit sakaniya iyon, bakit masaki? natatawa nalang siya, hindi niya alam kung bakit masakit sa puso niya na makita si Vera na kasama si Rois. but that's the plan from the beginning siguro hindi niya lang matanggap na kailangan nito akitin si Rois, she can do anything but why to seduce him? that hurts.

nakatayo lang siya when a woman approached her, he can see her face. "Hey, you alone?" bumaling siya sa babae na namukhaan niya agad, Yuri. Yuri Tadashi. "No, I was with someone." iyon ang agad niyang sinabi. he doesn't want to tell her or seduce him. at this point, tila si Yuri ang ng aakit sakaniya.

"you have a girlfriend?" kumunot ang noo niya na tila hindi naman siya nakikilala ng dalaga, what the fuck is this? hindi niya alam kung sino siya? "don't you know me?" he asked her, mahina pa itong tumawa sakaniya. mukhang hindi naman nga siya nito nakikilala sa wala naman siyang maskara.

he took his mascara off earlier when he was looking for vera, "No. who are you actually? you are not that familiar with me, I mean i've seen a lot of business man. you are not that familiar for me, who are you?"

inilahad nito ang kamay sakaniya, "Yuri Tadashi. you are?" bumuntong hininga siya habang nakatingin dito bago tanggapin iyon, "Migo Bourne."