CHAPTER 25

Mild SPG.

———————

CHAPTER 25

MULA NG UMUWI sila ng pilipinas ay walang oras na hindi inatake ng mainit na ulo si Migo. He’s always mad nagging, pissed and irritated with his uncle Mark Bourne who keep and pushing himself into the company that will never have. Pilit niya rin nilalapit ang sarili para lang matulungan si Migo sa sitwasyon niya. Oo nga, wala siyang alam but she knows somethings that can help him pero ayaw niya na lalong maginit o magalit si Migo sakaniya kaya naman sinusubukan niyang at lease may maitulong naman sa asawa niya. Asawa na niya si Migo. They got married in Australia not in Philippines. Kasal parin sila sa altar sila sa ikinasal, sa simbahan. They got married in simple as in church. That’s what happened.

Kasal sila, kasal na silang dalawa at duon napapanatag si Vera na ikinasal sila at masaya siyang inaaalala. Whatever the priest says as it summon them as husband and wife.

She gasped and supposed to step on the stairs when she heard a voice. “You know that I can still break inside of your company, right migo? My dear nephew. I had your company for a week when you left to have a vacation in Australia. May I remind you that. You left for a vacation.” His uncle mark.

“I took a vacation because you, you keep messing my mind. Do you have any idea what you cause me then when I return you did the same thing. You’re my uncle and you shouldn’t b a priority. Dear uncle, what did you do? Oh! I remember. You gamble around and what, sold your expensive things for your gambling? You are ridiculous, Uncle. You don’t even have a money on your own and you have a guts to gamble? Huh, Uncle? You’re a mess.”

Sumilip siya ng maliit at nakita niya ang uncle nito na galit na galit. “Oh, fuck you migo! I don’t have a relative or a nephew like you that even simple gut of money can’t give me. I am your uncle but you rather want me to pull at the street and left alone? How dare you! Ipapaalala ko sayo, you came from my and our blood. You came from bourne.”

“So? You don’t and never care about me. None of you did, aside of my father and my grandparents. My grandfather cared. How about you? You never cared and care just about yourself. Wala ng mas mahalaga pa sayo kundi ang sarili mo. Hindi ba? You think that everybody kneeled for you but apparently, No one is kneeling for you.”

Sinara niya ang pinto when he was about to see her. May nakaharang naman na bagay sa gilid but she can see that he was seeing her, he was about to see her. Migo won't like it if malaman ni mark ang tungkol sa secret door na ‘yun. But she heard their voices nagging and anger with each other.

“This company is mine, migo! This is our father's and I deserve it more than you. Apo ka lang samantalang ako anak kaya may mas karapatan naman akong angkinin ang lahat ng kayamanan na pag ma-mayari ni Papa. This company is mine.”

May tao talaga na hindi susuko hangga't hindi nakukuha ang bagay na kanilang nais. Even having a company that he will never give up. Tumanaw siya and he’s already gone and they're done nagging and yelling to each other kaya nilapitan niya si Migo at niyakap para kumalma at mapawi ang galit na nararamdaman nito. Naintindihan niya naman na galit si Migo ngayon at ang utak niya’y puro ang uncle nalang niya kung paano niya ilalayo ang lahata sa uncle niya.

His uncle doesn't really deserve anything because the money he can have is be use just for gambling.

That's a terrible thing to do.

Mahirap magtiwala lalo na kung alam mong may bisyo ang isang tao katulad nalang ng bisyo sa casino or kung saan-saan. Money is hard to earn tapos gagastahin at mawawala lang dahil sa sugal? That's the only reason migo keeps with to make his uncle away from the business because he knew that he, he can't really handle things with in comes to money and business. Wala siyang alam, iyon ang bagay na iniingatan ni Migo at ayaw niyang masira nalang ng basta basta.