Changed Love | Chapter One

Freshman Year - 2010

Johnny -

I was only Fourteen and had people coming to watch me play ' I was focused nothing matter when I was on the court ' I was in my own world . Street ball ? I played with boys all the other girl would sit on the pik-Nik tables and watch us play . I wasn't like the rest of the girls and to top it off my name was Johnny ... Johnny ' Kyian what was my mother thinking I always wondered ... Was she thinking ? I don't think she was cause my older sister had an decent name but I didn't care ' my name is my name ' .

"Johnny pass ! " Devin said looking at me ' I snapped out of my gaze passing him the ball as I traveled up the court behind him blocking the boys that was trying to steal the ball ' dang he got the ball I ran behind him smacking the ball so that it wouldn't go in ' and I accomplished that ' grabbing the ball I shot a three .

"Twenty - One over ' told y'all she all at on the court " Devin said smiling as the boys pulled out there money giving it to Devin .

"Come on" he said grabbing his things and I grabbed mine as we made our way to the corner store. He had got change I always wondered how Devin had all the things he got come ago find out ever street ball game he bets him and his friends ... I know I shouldn't listen to Lola she was no Differant from the other girls my mom didn't want me to be like .

"Only door boys got big money " she would say I shook my head at her dumb thinking when she would say that . He handed me four twenty dollar bills ' "this yours " he said I nodded sticking it in my pocket before leaving out the store .

"So you trying out ' this year " Devin questioned . " Yea , we start practice in September " I said .

"Well I see you tomorrow " he said I nodded dapping him walking into the house .

"Yo what are you doing ! " I yelled at Lola .

"Girl ' calm your ass down " she said rolling her eyes leaving out my room I shook my head slamming my door I couldn't stand her stuck up ass I would hate to be her ' .

I laid in bed watching Espn ' as my mom barged in .

"What " I scoffed ' I hated when they did that it made my skin crawl I hated this house to be exact .

"Why aren't you gonna try out for the cheer leading team " my ma said smiling .

"You know I'm all about basket ball " I said .

"Hunny , just cause you have a boy name don't mean you have to act like one " she huffed walking out my room that's another thing I hated when Lola and my ma do that like. Acting like I'm walking around with a boy hair cut ' my pants and shorts sagging and a dildo hanging off me . I'm a tom boy ' that's all .

"Ight " I said rolling my eyes turning over .

- Next Morning -

I put on my plaid black and white button down shirt and my white Levi pants they were a little loose but that's how I liked them not all tight like they bout to give you a yeast infection . I sprinkled a little water on all four of my straight back braids . I put my hold chain on and put on my black acg boots .

"Good morning " Lola smirked ' I smiled rolling my eyes I hated her guts .

"Look cute " she snickered I shot her a glare and flicked her off .

"You look like a slut as usual , surprised you ain't got a yeast infection with them tight ass pants on " I said rolling my eyes as my mom looked at me shocked but I didn't care any day now I was gonna punch Lola's lights out with her preppy hot ass .