Changed Love | Chapter Eight

Johnny -

I slid my phone to the side cutting it off as I was at an interview.

"Look we need as many workers possibly .. just come in Monday " the manager at Victoria secrets said.

"Are you serious ? " I said , in disbelief .

"As a heart attack " she said looking up from the papers and handing me a schedule.

"I'll see you Monday " she said , I nodded sending her a smile then grabbing my phone and walking out and headed to the food court. My phone started to ring and I saw that it was Devin but soon as I awnsered it went dead I sighed , after getting my food I walked to a table by and out let plugging my phone up .

<>

"How it go ? " Ms.Tonya said sending me a smile .

"Great , I got the job " I said , she kissed my cheek.

"You all know graduation is coming up in a month or so " she said ,

"I'm still going to collage , I'll just have to be even more focused " I said .

"I want you know I'll help out every way I can , I want you still to finish your goals in life " she said making me smile .

"Thanks for caring ' and if you never would've took me in honestly I don't know how I would've turned out " I said , I gave her a brief hug before getting out the car ' as she had to go back Into work. I walked up the steps ' opening the door with my key I was do glad to be gone I had been at the mall all day. Walking upstairs to see if Devin was in his room but he wasn't ' I grabbed me some cloths to change in then went and took a shower.

Devin -

"Where's my money ? " I asked Romelo as he threw the bag of money at me and stale faced me.

"Nigga gotta be here all night and shit " he mumbled , I shook my head at him chuckling.

"So what's up with you and Johnny ? " He asked.

"We together " I said simply.

"Good , treat her right bruh .. And we got practice Tomorrow too " he said , I nodded dapping him and walking out. I popped my trunk putting the money in the back.

I arrived home home an hour later I grabbed the money and the food I had brought. Walking in I saw Johnny sating their on her phone scrolling on Instagram.

"hey " she smiled looking up from her phone then smiling at me . I sat the food down and walked over to her.

"What's good ? " I said , looking at the time.

"You hungry ? " I felt her nod her head I leaned up a minute taking the food out the bag and going into the kitchen.

"Mhmm my favorite " she said closing her eyes .

"You give me life boy " she said kissing my lips before grabbing her fork and digging in. I shook my head at her looking at her .

~>

"Do you want a boy or a girl " She asked playing with her stomach.

"A girl " I said , watching her facial expression change.

"Really ? I would thought you wanted a boy more then a girl "

"I want a boy " she added , on I pulled her next to me kicking off my shoes and pulling her closer to me.

"Gimmie a kiss " I mumbled , she leaned as I kissed her cheek.

"Don't do me like that " she pouted I chuckled grabbing her and then kissing her full of passion. She pulled back biting her lip.