Changed Love | Chapter Two

Devin -

I ran down the court after Johnny as she passed the ball back to me ' I went for it shooting and making it . We was down two points I couldn't let my home boys when . Johnny smacked the ball out of his hand as he chased her she shot ' . She passed the ball back to me running down the court I passed it back as she dunked .

"Ahhh , " She said doing the two - step and making a face . They handed me there money this time double ' ...

"Double " I said , I handed her fourty dollars we split the eighth dollars ' .

***********

" I went easy on you ! " I explained to Johnny she shook her head and smiled .

"You did not , I almost broke yo ankles " she teased .

"Alright " I said dapping her , and making sure she got in safe then I walked to my house .

"Where you been " My moms said staring food in the pot I put my shirt down kissing her cheek .

"Hooping with Johnny " I said grabbing me a water bottle and leaving the kitchen going to my room . As I logged into my Facebook seeing I had a message from Johnny .

Johnny : What you doing ?

Me : nothing just got in , you ?

Johnny : Bout to hit the sheets bro ' Uhm I'll see you in the morning . I have detention Tommrow so I'll hoop with you another time.

Me : haha .. Your bad ass but coo sus ily I'm bout to hit the sheets also .

Johnny : coo , ily2 .

After logging out , I went to the bathroom taking a twenty minute shower I popped a movie in my play station.

"You had some people call " My moms said .

"About what " I said sitting up

"Basketball " she said sitting down then sighing .

"Baby , now listen I support hundred percent ' stay in school and do something with your self I don't want you to end up like Quan " she said ' Quan is my older brother he serving five years . We'll four since he been in there for a year now and he seven teen .

"Momma , I promise " I said smiling .

"That's my boy "she said patting my back then leavening my room .

- Next Morning -

Johnny -

I looked in the mirror as I looked way Differant.

"You look great " monica said ' I rolled my eyes shaking my head why did I follow along with this . Monica curled my hair and I had on some all white skinny jeans , a black high low shirt and some black toms .

"Come on the bus will be here any minute " she said , I grabbed my bag and we started walking to the bus stop .

The bus pulled up as we walked back to were we always sit . I looked up and Devin was looking at me I looked away sitting down .

"Devin checking you out girl " Monica laughed . I shook my head laughing at her as Kaleb mouth flew open .

"Johnny ! " He said jumping over the seat and looking at me . see this is what I didn't want all them looking at me strange especially Devin . We got off the bus walking into first period i sat in the back usual but today I didn't slump over I looked straight ahead and watched the clock I couldn't wait till school was out so I could take this shit off all the teachers and every one else was looking at me .