Changed Love | Chapter Four

Johnny -

I had just finished putting the straight backs in my hair and putting on a scurf so they could stay fresh looking and stay in place .

"Johnny dinner ready " Devin said as I nodded , walking out of my room behind him .

"Hey sweetie " Ms.Tonya said as she sat my plate I front of me.

"Hey " I smiled looking over at Devin who seemed something was wrong but I kept my mouth shut about it I didn't say anything. Ms.Tonya had fixed Rice, and pork chops something simple but any meal she threw down on and I wasn't complaint about it at all.

"Devin eat that food " she said , as he looked over and rolled his eye and started to eat. After I was done eating I washed my plate and headed back upstairs to take a shower and get ready to start going to sleep , I had school tommrow . I tossed and turned and kept flipping the pillows to the cool side . I heard the door make a sound I turned around to see Devin.

"Hey wassup ? " I said cutting on the lamp.

"Can't sleep " he mumbled sating down on my bed and leaning back a little.

"Me either , but what's up with you ? Whole thing at dinner ? " I asked looking at him confused.

"Nothing , just I don't know a lot been on my mind lately that's all " he said as I nodded.

"Ok ... You sleeping in here ? "I asked as he nodded pulling the covers back and laying down I scooted over and turned around ' feeling the warmth of Devin's body around mine.

"Good night " I said as I felt Devins arm fall on my body ' and my heart started to skip beats and shit '.

- Next Morning -

I shook Devin and told him to get up we had to be getting ready we had twenty minutes to get to the bus stop.

"Devin get up " I groaned smacking him in his head. As I placed my shirt over my head and sprayed down old sheen on my braids and then put on my shoes .

"Devin get up " I said kicking him as he jumped up and looked angry I didn't care he wasn't bout to make me late for school.

"Now " I said through gritted teeth ' he got up sitting on the edge of the bed and looking at the grown. I groaned because he was being such a dang baby at the moment.

"Get .. (Smack ) your .. (Smack) big .. (Smack ) .. headed (smack) ass up "I said hitting him with the pillow . I grabbed his shirt pulling it over his head and pulling it done for him. I grabbed his jogging pants and have them to him and unlaced his shoes so all he had to do is put his feet in and tie them . As we walked to the bus stop Devin looked like he was bout to fall over .

"Devin did you get your things for Basket ball practice ? " I said as he looked at the ground then at me ' I gave him a "nigga are you serious " look .

"You act like your three Devin , uh get on the bus " I said pushing him up the steps.

"Shut up " he said stiff arming me as I kept talking .

"Ass whole " I mumbled as I laid my head against the window and closing my eyes ..Until I felt my self being shaken and I saw that we had reached school.

Devin -

"How was practice ? " Johnny said as I looked at her trying to figure something out about her.

"Good , conditioning was hard though I'm all sore and stuff " I said grabbing me a water bottle from the fridge.

"Are you trying out for the basket ball team ? " I asked Johnny as she strugged.

"Why not ? You play good you can get a scholarship " I said .

"I don't know exactly what I wanna do ya know ? What if I get older and get married and I'm always at practice ? Or have games ? Or I have kids or something ? .. "She said ,

"You want kids ? " I chuckled ..

"Yea , you don't ? " She said looking at me.

"Nah "I laughed , as it got quite ..

"Isn't your first game Tommrow ? " She asked as I nodded not dealing caring cause my mom had to work as usual I was still going to play hard though.

"Nervous ? " She asked as I shocked my head no ' and she nodded getting up.

"I'll be at the front roll , screaming go Devin go Devin ! That's my Devin " she said kissing my cheek and I don't know what came over me but I pulled her In my lap.

"Uhm Devin .. "She said as her breathing got heavier and the house phone started to ring.

"Uh, " she said ' and it just amazed me how beautiful she was , her body which wasn't fully grown but that did g matter , her inner beauty , her passion , she didn't care what anybody said.

"D-"

"You , gotta promise me something " I said as she looked at me confused..

"Promise you'll never leave my side , no matter what J " I said looking her into her eyes.

"I promise " she said still shocked on how I was looking at her my hand were still on her skin waist and she was still faced on me .

"Your poking me Dev " she mumbled as I realized I was on bone and listing over my home girl ' ...

"Devin , I'm gonna go get ready to get in the shower " she said looking down as I nodded.

- Comment -

- Vote -

- More updates ? 👌👌👌.

- Aniya_C😘

- Short update , sorry for the long wait.