Changed Love | Chapter Nine

Devin -

I walked in the door feeling a instant smack across my face.

"What the hell ? " I said looking at my mother.

"What the hell were you thinking ? You want me to beat your ass ? " She yelled at me.

"Where she at ? " I said ignorning what she had said to me , it just pissed me off.

"Don't ignore me ! Devin do you understand me ? Don't you ever put your hands on a damn girl or women I don't give a damn you want a nigga to smack your daughter around ? " She yelled .

"Look I fucked up , I ain't perfect when have you ever heard of me hitting a female ? Momma you know I'm not like that she pissed me off I ain't mean to smack her " I said , she looked at me then sighed.

"I know , but don't you ever put your hands on her " she said I nodded.

"Ma "I turned around to see quan coming through the door.

"My baby I missed you so much " my ma said hugging him tight then pulling both of us into a hug.

"I love y'all so much , Devin you got some ass kissing to do " she said in a serous turn. I already knew that though I just needed to know where she was at though.

"Where she at ? "I asked , my ma continued to talk to quan like she didn't know I was talking to damn sure she heard me.

"Momma where she at ? " I asked a lil louder she looked at me.

"I wanna know , I need to talk to her " I said sating my practice bag down.

"She's at the hotel down the street " she mumbled I grabbed my keys going there.

<>

"What are you doing here ? How did you get her ? " Johnny questioned looking me into my eyes.

"I'm here to talk , about what went down " I said grabbing her but she moved away from me.

"I don't wanna talk get out Devin " she said walking away me once again , as I got closer to her.

"Look J I know I fucked up but you got to hear me out I fucking love you I will do anything for you to just hear me out "I said pulling her face gently making her look at me.

"I ain't gonna do that shit ever again , I promise j " I said as she looked away from me.

"Talk to me " I said she looked down I grabbed her face pulling her into a kiss bust instead she moved away.

"I don't wanna kiss you " she said crossing her arms over her chest.

"Everybody in the fucking club , you hit me Devin " she said , I sighed pulling her on my lap.

"Stop Forreal " I said holding her hips as she tried squirming away from me.

"I ain't stoping shit , leave me the hell alone I don't wanna be around your ass your making me sick I just wanna be away from you " she said , popping me in the head I sighed grabbing her arms as she started to kick her feet.

"Calm your ass down "I mumbled looking at her she rolled her eyes but she stopped I grabbed her face as she tucked in her lips.

"What I gotta do j " I said she looked at me and didn't say anything she pulled me from off her and raised up getting up she started to take off her shirt.

"D-Devin " she said walking up twords me and sitting down on my lap faced me.

"I need it " she mumbled , I smirked grabbing her hips pressing her down on to my harden men hood.

"I'm sorry j I promise I watever do that lame shit again only suckers put they hands on females .. I ain't like that baby you know that I'll never disrespect you again I can't go on with the rest of the night knowing your ass still mad at me I'm sorry baby " I said honestly I didn't want to loose her I can't let her slip away from me. She nodded and leaned in grabbing my face inserting her warm tongues into my mouth soon she started to tug on my pants.

Omniscient Pov -

Devin raised up unbuckling his pants as J looked at him like he was a piece of meat.

"Come sit on it " Devin said to her , she got up slowly pulling down her lace underwear lowering her self on to him.

"You tight " Devin mumbled as he felt J's walls clamping on to his man hood she started to move , bounce , and rotate get helps in circles as Devin was busy flicking his tongue at her nipples .

"Yes daddy " J hissed , Devin pushed him self into her more as she J threw her head back and loud moans escaped her mouth.

"Shhh baby " Devin said , to j he knew these walls were thin hell the hotel was cheap too he was confused on why j picked this hotel to go to but .. , He was putting in work , soon they would be making complaint calls.

J looked into Devins eyes as she rode him properly like he taught her. Her eyes started roll in the back of her head and she let her juices flow as she stopped.

"Turn over " Devin said she raised up getting on her hands and knees as Devin inserted in her from the back and started to push him self in deeper every stroke. Devin watched as j threw it back at him and watching her ass jiggle he was proud that she was all his and he owned every bit of her pussy.

"I-I can't take it " J groaned in pleasure as she felt her self about to have another orgasm.

"Take it baby " Devin said going slower as J gripped on the sheets and her face was in the pillows.

For there rest of there night they spent time pleasuring each other and making up.

- Comment !
- Vote !
- Sorry 😘