Changed Love | Chapter Five

Johnny -

As I hummed to angle of mine lowly I watched Devin sleep so peaceful. As his eyes fluttered I smiled a bit.

"You feeling ok ? " I asked patting his shoulder.

"Yea , I'm good J.. I wanna talk to you about something " he said , I looked at him.

"About yesterda- "

"No it's cool , it's fine " I said ,

"You sure " he said with a raised brow I nodded and he nodded' I turned the t.v on as he talked about his next game.

"When's your first game ? " He asked ' .

"October Fifthteen " I said , Which was in a couple of days.

"I'll be there go J , get it J that's my girl " he laughed , as we busted out laughing I started to take my straight backs down.

"Why you always braid your hair ? Why don't you never wear it out you got some nice hair actually " he said running his hands through it.

"I know , I just don't know " I said ,

"Can you get up here ? " He asked , I was still a little shooken up about yesterday not a bad feeling ' the way Devin had control over my emotions , the way he touched me I never...

"What you thinking about ? " I looked over at Devin and shook my head as his lips came around .

"Stop playing , what's up ? " He said leaning up against his head board a bit .

"How good of a friend you are ' you had me when everybody made fun of me ... And when my mom and sister did me wrong you was there I'm just glad god put you on earth " I said honestly . The next thing I knew he was ontop of me With my legs wrapped around him.

"D-Devin " I said little over a whisper , never would I thought I ever be moaning and groaning my home boys name. As Devin looked at me I wondered what I was doing ' I'm to young for sex ' I didn't wanna be names another Lola!

"Dev- oh " I felt his finger tease me no he didn't go in or pop my cherry just a lil rub and teasing .. And I think I liked it ? .. Loved it ...? My mind was all twisted up I didn't realize that Devin had stopped and we were inches away from kissing again.

"Devin what did you do ? " I whispered,

"Something ' that came over me you enjoyed it though " he smirked , he was right but I really don't want this to mess up our friendship.

"I don't want this to mess up our friendship" I said as he looked at me.

"Yea .. Your right ' I just got caught in the moment I'm sorry " he apologized as I nodded ' I got up walking to my room getting under the covers and resting .

Devin -

I sat up rubbing my little facial hair that was growing , thinking about what I had done to Johnny ' ... I was confused on how I felt about her I felt as if it's my job I'm supposed to protect her and make sure she follows her dream in life . I was stuck in between weather to ask her to be my girl I or just keep her as a close friend ' I had much love for I'd do anything for Johnny she deserved it any ways.

"Johnny " I called walking to her room as I saw that she was faced the other way I sighed sating down on the bed as she turned over and flashed a light smile.

"It's fine , Dev I promise " she said wrapping her arms around my neck .

"We good ? " I said as she nodded and looked away.

"What's Wrong really J ? "

"Why do you care so much about me Devin ? Huh .. Wh-"

"Don't talk like that man , you know I care for your ass ' unless I would've have brought you in .. " I said getting up walking away because she had pissed me off saying that.

~~~~~~~~~~~>

"Good morning Ma " J said lookingme briefly then looking down . ,I'm not Fucking LIEING I'm eating ste

"Good morning baby , Good morning Devin " my ma said putting a thing of pancakes Infront of me I scooted them away .

"Your ok ? " My ma asked I nodded.

"I ain't hungry " I said getting up from the table and went and started to talk to the bus stop leaving J to walk by her self I reached the bus stop.

When the bus arrived Johnny was coming up the street , she made it just in time to get on the bus I sat down

then she sat next to me.

"What's your problem ? " She said m looking at me ' .

"Nothing " I muttered as she rolled her eyes rubbing her straight back braids and slouching in her seat.

( Class )

"Hey " some girl said as I looked at her and nodded my head at her she must be new I ain't never seen her around here before .

"You new ? " I asked she nodded ,

"You must be the famous Devin ... " She giggled I smiled a bit as she came by me and say down next to me.

"I'm Jessica " she smiled , she was pretty light brown hair , lil slim waist , thick thighs and a nice round butt to go along with , mocha complexion and dark brown eyes.

"Nice name "I said as she looked at me started laughing.

"So ... Devin " she smiled looking at me .

"What are you doing after school " she said sagging her pink fingernails across my chest and licking her lips.

"Nothing " I said .

"Well how about , you come over to my place and I'll show you a little something " she whispered in my ear grabbing my crotch under the table.

- Comment .

- Vote .

- Jessica ?

- Devin & Johnny ... ?

- Need more votes and comments ..