Told the truth

Before I get started I wanted to say please give me support by voting for my book it would mean a lot to me and this is my first book on here so please don't mind that it is pretty bad but I hope u enjoy my book thank u for reading this.

It was Dracos 18th birthday, it was lunch time when It was the right time to tell, "Draco do you know what a Veela is" Narcissa says looking up at Draco "Yes I do why" Draco looks up at his parents "Draco your a Veela and you have to find your mate before Christmas or...well you know" Lucius says "What no how why.." " It runs in our blood your father is one I wasn't but now you have it" Narcissa says "how do I find her my mate" " You can smell her and feel her pain I'm sure you can find her sooner" Lucius says.

That night is when Draco got pain in his stomach he lets out a scream Narcissa and Lucius run in and wake him up "draco" Narcissa holds her son in her arms calming him down " it hurts..." Draco says going though so much pain "it's her she's in pain.." Lucius says " NO" Draco yells "Draco find her.." Narcissa says letting her son go as he runs out the door and apparperates to his mates smell.

Hermiones P.O.V
After dinner with the Weasleys and Harry I went to my room to read when I heard Ron call on my I went outside to see Fred (Sorry can't let him die) George Ron and Ginny playing quidditch I watched, During the game I started to get a headache then one of the bleachers hit my stomach I let out a scream of pain as I felt like I was stabbed lots of times Fred carries me inside and puts me on the sofa All of the Weasleys and Harry are sitting around me as Molly starts to heal me but I feel my eyes getting tired as I can't handle the pain anymore then I blacked out.