I hate it here

Hermiones P.O.V
I have been here for a week now..bored and scared...Malfoy Has been kind..I guess I know I'm him mate but..I don't like the feeling..I HATE IT HERE...I start to read a book I took from Malfoy's Room, After what felt like an hour Malfoy walks in my room "Hey..are you coming to eat" I nod as I walk up to him and downstairs I sit down at the table as Malfoy sits next to me as Narcissa and Lucius sit opposite me and Malfoy "So Draco why don't you show Hermione the Library when we are done" Narcissa days As she starts to eat "Sure" Malfoy says ugh why can't they all leave me alone in peace...I guess I can be in Peace in the library.

After dinner Malfoy takes me into the Library as I read alone, After 6 books I looked out the window and at the Moon..It's a Haft moon all nice and Bright Just then Narcissa walks in the library "Hermione Dear I was wondering do you want to go to Diagon ally for new clothes tomorrow" "I would love to thanks Narcissa" I walk back to my Room and fall asleep.

The next day We apparperate to Diagon ally the street is filled with Joy..I remember during the war..it was empty and Dark..I look up to see most people staring at The Malfoy's but I didn't care I know they did change, After four shops we walk up to Fred and George's shop "Can we go in I want to see them.." I said looking at Malfoy "Sure but we aren't really allowed in the shop.." Narcissa says "Oh don't worry your with me come on"

we enter the shop it's not that busy but I see kids laughing I look over at the counter to see Fred and George I sneak up behind them and hug Fred's back "BOO" "OMG MIONE WE MISSED YOU SO MUCH" Fred says as he hugs me tightly placing a kiss on my head "Glad to see you Mione Harry and Ron and so worried about you" George says after pulling out of a hug "Really how sweet" "Oh I'm sure They are in Diagon ally today to they might come by soon" Fred says smiling at me when he noticed the Malfoy's behind me "don't worry they have changed" Fred smiles at me As George looks at his brother in a Smirk way.

After I talked to Fred and George me and The Malfoy's leave the shop, we come out a book shop when I hear someone call my name "HERMIONE" I look To to right to see Ginny running up to me I hug her tightly "OMG YOUR HERE YOUR OKAY OMG I WAS SO WORRIED" I laugh as Ginny won't let go of the hug "I'm okay Ginny really how's Harry and Ron" "Why don't you ask them" Ginny turns behind her to see Harry and Ron walking with Molly and Arthur looking for Ginny "GINNY YOU...Hermione..." Molly says as she hugs me

I look over at Harry and Ron they are standing shocked Harry smiles and Hugs me tightly and gives me a kiss on the head "I missed you so much Mione" Harry says in my ear Ron hugs me next as he smiles "Glad your safe Mione" Ron pulls away from the hug as they look behind me to the Malfoy's they are standing there looking at the ground "Guys can you give them a chance they have changed" I said as I walk beside Narcissa "Well if you aren't hurt I will give them a chance.." Harry's says he's always like a brother to me.

We all go into the Three Broomsticks and get butterbeers Narcissa and Lucius are talking to Molly and Arthur I'm talking to Ginny as Draco and Harry are talking I see Ron staring at his Butterbeer sadly "Ron what's wrong" he looks up at me and Grabs my hand "Can we talk...outside" I nod as we walk outside the bar "Mione i don't know if I can do this..your going to be a Malfoy and I always loved you I'm sorry but I do" Ron looks down at the ground I grab his shoulder "Oh Ron I'm so sorry I really am..It's just I don't have a choice.." "I know" Ron takes my hand in his "I just..always wanted u to be mine..." Ron leans in to me but before anything happened I felt Someone pull me back "What the hell are you doing Weasley" Malfoy says "I'm talking to Hermione" "Doesn't look like it or sound like it just back of you know she's my mate I could kill you if you did anything to her" Draco grabs my hand and pulls me into the Three broomstick when I get mad

"You listened to our chat didn't you" he nods "How dare you can't you trust me with my best friend" "HE WAS GOING TO KISS YOU" he was right...He was going to kiss me.. " I was going to stop it Malfoy can't you stay out my life for one second" I say as I pull my hand away everyone looking at us "no I can't Okay your my mate I need to protect you" "I get that okay but don't drag me everywhere with you I hate it I hate all of this I never wanted any of this but guess what it happens" Malfoy looks shocked at my words I look over at our table to see Narcissa and Lucius Shocked Harry Angry Molly and Arthur and Ginny looking down at the table and Ron walking behind us.

I grab my coat as I walk out the bar when Harry stops me "Mione do you want to stay with us tonight.." Harry grabs my hand and rubs it I nod as I start to cry Harry hugs me tight as we apparperate to The Burrow.