Pain..Marks

Hermiones P.O.V
We just apparperate to the Burrow as I see Fred and George Ginny Harry and Ron playing quidditch outside I call on them as Fred runs and hugs me as the others come but Ron stays back holding his broom.

After an hour Lucius and Narcissa have talked to Molly and Arthur me and Harry are talking with Ginny Draco and Ron are not talking at all Fred and George are talking quietly...weird "Hermione can we talk...upstairs" Fred says coming over to me his hand out for me to take "Sure" I take his hand as he leads me to his bedroom he closes the door and sits on his bed I sit next to him.

I hear Fred sigh as he turns to me "So if you and Malfoy don't get married..he will die.." "Yes he will die" I look down at the floor playing with my fingers "Hermione...since 3rd year I had a massive crush on you after the war I was going to tell you but...I was to scared to and then Malfoy game along and...I didn't get the chance to..." after hearing him say that I look up at him shocked...he's like a Brother to me and..Malfoy was right..Fred did like me "Please don't be angry I'm sorry.." Fred stands up to leave but I grab his hand "It's okay Fred but we can't date..Malfoy would kill you" pull him into a hug as we walk back down the stairs.

Malfoy Grabs my hand away from Fred "Mother Father can we go now" Malfoy says "Sure Draco, thanks again for letting us come over" Narcissa says to Molly and Arthur, we apparperate to Malfoy Manor But Malfoy won't let go of my hand he drags me in the Living room angry but...why..."Malfoy what's wrong.." He lets go of my hand and turns to me his teeth is...Sharp like a Vampire his eyes are Red..He walks closer to me as I fall down to the ground my back agency the wall his Veela is taking over..

I look up at him tears in my eyes "Malfoy...please stop .." "DRACO control it" Lucius shouts trying to calm down Malfoy but it didn't work Malfoy got down on my level I closed my eyes then i felt a pain in my neck I Screamed and Then everything was black.

Dracos P.O.V
I marked her...I marked her...no...I touch where I bit here..It's bleeding badly...she has passed out.."Draco..." Mother says shocked "Why.." Father says "Hermione and Weasley...I heard them..She's mine" I hissed as my Veela took over again I look back at hermiones body...The mark is getting worse i pick her up Bridal style and carry her to my bedroom I put her in my bed use magic to dress her in PJs and I leave her there.

I walk back downstairs Mother and Father are still shocked.."she will hate you" Father says "She will also get a lot of pain tonight..oh Draco why didn't you wait.." Mother says " I don't know".
Hours pass by Hermione is still asleep when we hear a scream we run to my room to see Hermione awake holding where I marked her she's sweating...in pain..I run to her side and hug her tight Mother and Father sit at the end of the bed telling me what to do...Hold her...Tell her everything is fine...Try to keep her asleep..

Seconds turn into minutes as 13 mins go by Hermione is asleep..finally I'm still sitting next to her holding her Mother and Father left 5 mins ago I look at Hermione her face is red from tears..Her hair is all messy..I change into my PJs and fall asleep beside her...I can tell she still has pain..I had to mark her though Weasley was taking her away from me...SHES MINE my Veela told me to rap my arms around hermione so I did so I put her close to me as I fell asleep.