Kidnapped

Dracos P.O.V
Lights went out as Hermione falls to the ground I go to her side and hug her tight...I sense Cormac is here..."Lumos" Snape says as his wand lights up..MY WAND IS GONE some as mums dads and Hermiones..."Draco Malfoy long time no see" I turn around to see a dark figure walking close to me I know it's Cormac so I hug Hermione tighter " I'm not letting her go...she's mine Cormac.." I say as Snape walks over to me with light as I see Cormac a face...his eyes are red and puffy his clothes are baggy...his hair is messy.

I look down at hermione...I have to protect her..but I don't have my wand "Oh Malfoy so weak I don't understand how you got Granger as your Mate your nothing she deserves someone better how about Fred Weasley or even Ron Weasley or more like me" I feel my eyes going red..."don't listen Draco..Hermione needs you right now you have to fight for your mate" Mother says I look up at Cormac as he's smirking at me.

He's right...I am weak.."You want Hermione to have the best so why don't you give her to me i may know a spell that can remove her mark" my eyes widen...WHAT "no...that's not possible" Snape says holding his wand high "oh I know it is I learned it and I know it so well...So Draco Want Hermione to have the best pass her over" "STUPIFY" Snape says as Cormac flies into the wall I pick up hermione as mum follows me to her room As Snape and Father fights downstairs.

I put Hermione on the bed "He's right I'm not worth it...Hermione deserves better.." I look down at hermione.."Draco don't say that Hermione started calling you Draco and hugging you she trusts you she loves you Draco" mother hugs me as I hug her back when we hear the door Break as Cormac walks in "Expelluamous" mother flies back into the wall as I get in front of hermione "CRUCIO" I fall to the ground in pain..I have to fight for Hermione...I see Cormac walk to Hermiones body and grabs her hand and...apparperates...I failed...I always fail.

Hermiones P.O.V
I wake up with a pain in my head I'm in a room with a bed and bathroom and clothes..it's not my room at Malfoy Manor...I stand up and try to open the door of course it's locked that's when the door opens and I see Cormac..he did it..he took me and succeeded.."your awake" Cormac says walking close to me "stay away from me you asshole" I say backing away "Calm down sweetheart I'm not going to hurt you I just need to get rid of your marks from that Malfoy" wait...he knows the spell to get rid of Veela marks but that spell was banished years ago.."n-no please you can't.." he gives a smirk "Oh but I can" he rises his wand as I close my eyes then everything went black.

Dracos P.O.V
"NO HERMIONE ILL KILL HIM" I stand up and Run downstairs...my father is on the ground in pain and Snape is on the ground in pain too "HE TOOK HERMIONE HES RIGHT IM SO WEAK" "Draco your not weak we will get her back" Snape says standing up and picking up his wand he sends a Petronius to the Weasleys and Potter..(20 mins later) All the Weasleys has arrived and Harry we tell them everything and make a plan.

We enter Cormacs house as we hear Hermiones voice me and Fred Weasley are working together as we stand in the corridor hiding to see Cormac pulling Hermione to..a room that looked like a dungeon he see Cormac tying up hermione to a bed Snape looks and gasps "he's going to remove the mark" Snape says "STUPIFY" Potter says Cormac misses it and gives us a smirk "I knew all of you were coming don't worry your just in time to see the show" Cormac fires a spell at Hermiones Mark which makes me fall in pain..."NO STOP" Fred shouts as all Weasleys Potter and My family and Snape all start fighting Cormac...if the mark leaves...I'll die I already marked her but I'll still die if it's removed....