Is she mine?

Draco P.O.V
I felt sick in my stomach then I realised it wasn't mine I stood up and shouted Hermiones name I ran from the dinner table to her room to see her running into the bathroom i ran to her and holds her hair up as she continued to be sick in the toilet My parents at standing near watching after about 30 seconds Hermione passes out I carried her into her bed as Father and Mother got some Potions I sit next to her on the bed and snuggled near her warm body my parents walk back in with 3 Potions "Put this in her mouth" Mother hands me a potion as I do so next 2 I do after I was done I stayed snuggled to Hermione as Mother and Father leave the room, I wondered what happened..Why did she throw up was it something from dinner..I looked down at her..Her face was white from being sick her hair was all messed up her body was so..I don't know what to say...she looked peaceful I kissed her head and fell asleep.

Hermiones P.O.V
I woke up in my bed to an arm around me I looked to my right to see Malfoy sleeping I remembered last night..I was sick and Malfoy helped..I looked at my watch 5:27am god so early but I'm not tired I decided to get up and get changed into Jeans and a Black tank top I put my hair up in a pony tail and walked out the bathroom 5:42am now Malfoy's still asleep so I pull out a book from the big bookshelf and started to read, Hours Later I finished all the books on the shelve 8:56 Malfoy started to move so I put the book back on the shelf as Malfoy looks up at me "Hey how are you feeling" Malfoy says stretching "I'm fine" I turned to him "How long u been up you could of woke me" "since 5:27" Malfoy Nods and goes to the toilet he comes out and we walk down to the dinner table we sit down at Narcissa and Lucius come over and sit down " you feeling better Hermione" Narcissa says looking at me "Yes I feel fine thanks" I start to eat my fruit after breakfast Malfoy wanted to show me how to ride a broom so he took me outside " okay now this is how you do a loop" he shows me and I nod "okay be careful" Malfoy says standing on the ground I do a loop and smile "why didn't you try out for Quidditch" "i don't know..I just don't like Quidditch" I land on the ground and hand Malfoy the broom I walk inside and go to my room I close the door and sit down on the floor and start to think about what happened that day..I watched Harry play..I wanted to but I'm scared to I never told anyone about my fear..I'm scared if people called my MudBlood or scared Blood..I break down in tears.

Dracos P.O.V
After Hermione walked away I called out her name but she kept walking I sighed and put the brooms away I walked inside and sat down next to my Mother and Father "she's hard.." I say sighing "because you called her names for years" Father says not looking up from his paper, I look to the stairs and at the door of Hermiones room...I wanted to hug her and mark her so everyone knows she's mine and only mine,