4

We went on the mission to the park to watch for that mischievous water demon. some stupid girl kept flirting with Renzo, I was trying to pull him away but he wouldn't budge.

/typical boys/

I sat on the bench waiting for that demon, Renzo sat down. I got up and put more seals around the stream, I sat back down.

"I got her number," he sang

"Congrats,"

"Well you wouldn't go out on another date,"

"I don't care what you do, as long as it has nothing to do with me," a smug look across my face

"I know you have some kind of feelings for me even if you did reject me on the date,"

"I didn't reject you, I wouldn't reject you," I whispered the last part

"I pushed away an unwanted kiss,"

"Same thing,"

I sat on the bench, my hand under my chin.

"Do you like her?" I blurted out averting his gaze

"Not really,"

"Oh,"

"What's wrong,"

He stood up and kneeled in front of me, he put his hand on my leg, and leaned forward.

"What's wrong?"

"Uh," I looked at his hands, he obviously didn't realize where he put them, on my thigh.

"Kira,"

He leaned farther, I looked at his hand and at him.

"Renzo,"

"Tell me what's wrong,"

He was level with my face, he put his hand on my cheek. I was leaning back.

"Nothing," I whispered

"I know,"

"What,"

"I just wanted this to happen,"

He leaned and kissed me, pulling me closer. I was surprised at first, he was cute up close like this, his cheeks were rosey, his eyes were closed, he had small freckles not noticeable a foot away. I tried to push away but my hands defied me and held him closer.

He pulled away seemingly satisfied, he was smiling.

"Not cool Renzo,"

"Your blush says otherwise,"

"I didn't want you to kiss me!"

"Your actions said the opposite,"

"Shut up!"

He was smiling.

"Your so adorable,"

"I am not!" i stood up knocking him over, I grabbed my bag.

"I'm a demon,"

I walked away, he was sitting on his butt hands behind him. he was watching me walk away, I was walking up the hill away from the park. I walked to school since I missed cram I still was early for high school.

I headed to my locker then my next class I didn't even now what it was I was following Shiemi since we had the same class, I walked in and it hit me, this class was Math and Renzo was in that class.

/god dammit!/

Renzo was already there, he was smiling at me. hands in his pockets, leaning back in his chair. I sighed in relief as I realized my desk was in front of his.Even if it was one ahead of his and in the aisle next to him.