Confused Feelings

"Kaycee Caitlyn Ricebowl are you going to get up!" Sean yelled as I had fallen asleep for the third time while practicing for their buildabeast dance.
"I'm up! I'm up!" Kaycee said while giggling
"You know maybe you shouldn't stay up all night with Tati and then expect to be able to dance all day the next day" Sean said.
"Sorry Sean but Tati wouldn't stop rambling about Gabe and then she brought up us and then I just couldn't fall back asleep and then she started talking about Tahani and Josh and now I'm rambling" replied a flustered Kaycee.
"Wait, what do you mean Tati was talking about us?"
"Oh nothing I don't remember that." Sean then gave her a weird stare and for a few moments they just stared at each other in awkward silence.
"Ok sure Ms.Rice, now can we please get back to dancing." Sean said
"Yes of course" replied Kaycee with her head down and her stomach in knots knowing that they were never going to be anything more than just best friends.
Sean noticed immediately that the vibe was uncomfortable but he let it go and continued to teach and go over the choreography. Kaycee tried her best to hide her emotions and continue on practice like she normally would but as soon as she got home she went into her room and sat on the floor thinking to herself about how one boy has changed everything in her life.

Kaycee's POV
After practicing with Sean my mom came and picked me up. I really shouldn't have said anything about the whole Tati thing. It wasn't even her that brought up Sean and I, it was me. Truthfully I do really like Sean but all he sees me as is his little sister who dances with him. I wish it was easy, and I could just move on but I can't. We spend so much time together, now that everyone knows us has a duo. We have worked on so many projects together and we also competed in World of dance. The worse part of it all is that him and Tate McRae are getting very close. I feel like she is just using him though, because Sean is now getting more recognition for his choreography and both of our followings have been going up since World of Dance. But I guess I can't get jealous over someone who isn't even mine.

Sean's POV
Kaycee definitely seemed a little off today and I'm just assuming it's because she didn't get enough sleep. I sometimes wish Kaycee would just talk to me and tell me how she really feels. She's been my best friend for eight years and I still feel like she hides stuff from me. I want her to understand that she can tell me anything. I feel like ever since Tate and I began talking, Kaycee's become distant from me when it comes to socializing like at dance classes or at parties. Which is weird because we always get partnered up to do choreo at dance classes and it's so much fun but then after we film she doesn't say much to me. Her feelings have definitely changed for me but I don't know how. She's like my little sister but.........

Omg guys pls let me know what you guys thing of this! I would love to hear any input anyone has. Like I said this is going to be a short story so I'm guessing maybe 6 or more chapters depending on what I have to wright about. I will be updating as much as possible!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️